✿ TO BE DESPERATE ✿

5k votes for the next chapter! Also guys please comment!

And you can check out a short story that I've recently posted— “THE IMPECCABLE SCAR”

ALAIA

"Go, change your clothes or you'll end up catching cold." Agastya said as soon as we stepped inside.

"My immunity is not weak." I grinned. "You should think about yourself."

His lips curved up into small smile.

"What? Are you not believing me?" I pointed towards myself and then looked back at him. His eyes moved from my face to my chest where I've pointed my fingers.

I stilled, realising that the the dress was sticking to my clevage very inappropriately. And his gaze was on me, very inappropriately.

My neck heated up and heartbeat rises wondering about the endless possibilities. What if he comes closer to me and kisses me all over again? Will his hands roll down to my cleavage- stop, Alaia. I tried to push that thought aside but something happened in my stomach, a strange sensation that liked his gaze on me.

"Agastya, I-" I swallowed a thick lump down my throat.

"Alaia." He called out my name.

"Yes."

"You're making it impossible for me to think straight."

My breath hitched up. I know I should be blushing and shying away but there's definitely something wrong with me because the air in the room thickened with tension. A tension that's strong enough for me to hold an eye contact with him. You're making it impossible for me to think straight, Agastya.

"Then don't." I blurted out.

"Do you want me to kiss you again, Mrs. Singhania?" He rasped.

My heart thudded. "Do you want me to want that, Mr. Singhania?"

He cocked up his eyebrows in amusement then shook his head with a soft chuckle. "Ah, I see someone's desperate for her husband."

"Aren't you desperate for your wife?" I challenged.

And in no time, he was closer to me with his hand around my waist as he softly pushes me against the wall. I gasped when he trapped me between him and the wall and then leaned to the side of my face, his warm breath lingering all over my skin.

"Desperate is such a small word, Alaia." He whispered, moving his palms swiftly to the back of my neck as he captured my mouth for a long, fiery kiss. His lips devoured mine, our bodies hitting together when he tilted his head a little and kissed me raw. The passion burning through my veins for him ignited with the desperation that hit both of us the same time.

I grabbed his palm and took it only to place it over my chest. His warm skin came in contact with my cold skin. I can feel his rough hand against the valley of my breast. It was intimate on so many levels that he broke the kiss in suprise and looked into my eyes.

"My heart isn't beating, Agastya. It's racing for you." I murmured.

He closed his eyes shut and inhaled a sharp breath. "Alaia, someday..." He opened his eyes and softly pulled his hand away from my chest. "Someday I'm going to do things to you- things that are dirty and erratic."