5. little wifey

🎶 LA CÂLIN

||T U S H I T A||

||T U S H I T A||

I stared at him through my wet eyelashes as my tears are threatening to fall.

My body stayed still on the bed while he looked down at me with the sinister smirk plastered on his face.

He pulled the belt off from his pant before throwing it somewhere on the floor. Cracking his neck bone he brushed the tip of his nose with his index finger before getting on the bed and hovering over my petite figure.

How pretty you are looking caged under me. defeated and helpless" His knees are either side of my body while he balanced himself placing his hands beside my head. Leaning down he traced his nose down my jawline before planting a slow torturing kiss on my collarbone. "ordered you something. Don't make me wait little Wifey, i aint a patient man."Closing my eyes i took a deep breath before staring at him with my Warning pair of eyes.

"You just want this body, don't you?"

" What else you have to give me?" He tilted his face running his tongue on his bottom lip like he wanted to taste me again. I stayed silent while he pressed his body more closer to mine "You have nothing to give me except this pretty little body of yours which i will glady receive cause i own you Tushita Rai Singhania"

"We took vows together. you married me infront of our family dont act like i am your slave whom you bought from any auction." He let out an evil chuckle sending shivers down my body.

"Fucking hate this mouth of yours when it test my nerve. Your words are fierce but i am devil. I will ruin you in every way possible that you will be always on your knees begging for my mercy"His eyes pierced through my soul like he is hunting it wanting to devour any second.

I wrapped my hands around his naked torso making him stiffened by my sudden touch while i started tracing my long nails on his back putting pressure in certain places scratching his warm skin while he frowned at me "I aint an angel dear husband. If you ruin me i will burn you. You can make me go on my knees for you but i will make you crawl to me."i digged my nails adding more pressure until i felt them pierced through his skin. I felt something warm on my nails while he just stared down at me blankly without showing any bit of emotion let alone any amount of pain