Chapter 84: Operation, Dress a Trap!

"By now, East Gangbuk High would have realized something strange is going on

"By now, East Gangbuk High would have realized something strange is going on..." The moment I returned, it seems the advisor knew that my victory has been predetermined by fate.

Jihyeok covered his lower face with his usual fan. "...since you retreated, my liege, even though you were fully capable of continuing the fight."

Looking at him, I casually did a cross arm stretch. "Yeah."

[System]
A side quest has been created.

Glancing at the system screen floating to my left, it presented the side quest where I have to succeed in executing his plan to get the reward of East Gangbuk's fall.

Unfortunately, this won't exactly work.

"My plan to end this war with minimal bloodshed has now begun." Jihyeok announced seriously. "Just sit back and watch how East Gangbuk High meets its end."

Pulling a chair, I sat on it and placed my arms on top of it. "You already explained the plan to me beforehand, but I hope you still remember the cons."

His back only faced me. "Of course, my liege." He then peered over his shoulder to give me a serious look. "Jaeha Han will be scratching his head in confusion."

A ringing sound made me pull out my phone. Seeing his number made me check the message Cheonhak sent, which says he's already attacking the East.

"He'll be furiously trying to figure out my plan. But it'll be no use."

I nodded, aware of that actually happening in the webtoon. If only Jihyeok doesn't get abducted, we can easily defeat them and I can complete the side quest without any hassle.

Too bad, fate can't be changed, but it can be altered by following along Seohyun's strategy after Jihyeok's to minimize the damages.

It's just a side quest, it's fine to fail. As long as they don't get beat up too much.

"The storm has already begun."

Jus like mine, Cheonhak did some serious damage to the Eastern thugs which didn't take long. He's fully capable of continuing the assault, but I made sure to send a text message telling him to retreat.

I'm sure the messenger of the East is already informing the confused Jaeha, too.

In the end, I received a message that says "Understood", making me hide away my phone and look up to Jihyeok who turned to the other crew members. "My plan is to make them surrender."

"Surrender?!" Haru and Hyeondong are also present at the same place the advisor and I were discussing the plan with Seohyun in a phone call earlier.

The both of them looks surprised while I'm just nodding along his words.

"That's right. If not for this plan, in order to defeat Jaeha Han, we'll need to take over the ten bars that are managed by East Gangbuk High."

Woah, that's a lot. I think I skipped or missed that detail when I read ahead the chapters last time.