CHAPTER 3 ♡✨️

TIME SKIP TO EVENING:
Eomma: Y/N are you ready, come on jaggi it's already 6:30 pm .
Y/N: Ne ne eomma I am coming. Oh..godd this dress eomma why you told me to wear this dress , it's literally full of net attached to this dress. Oh..godd 😭. Today for sure I am going to have trouble in walking.😭😭
Eomma: Cupcake, we are going to a their house yk so that's why, come on you look wonderful darling. Now let's go , bai is also waiting for us ..
Y/N : So, what ?
I am not going there to show my dress or something, ohk ohk no don't argue we will get more late, and you will scold me later...
Eomma: Y/Nnnnnnnnnnnm
YN:🤣 ok ok sorry eomma come on , let's goo.

Mrs.Jeon

Jeon

Y/N

Well, actually the net attached with her dress was troubling her to walk

Well, actually the net attached with her dress was troubling her to walk. Well, she hates long gowns but she is y/n , she doesn't listen to anyone...so let's see further what happens. 😏

Y/N's Car

All the 3 , went in y/n's car with 2 cars with guards following them

Ofc , why not after all she is the mafia queen and world no.2 biggest company 's owner .

Finally they arrived at the Kim's Mansion :

With guards surrounded by their house , ofc why not biggest Mafia Kings of the Underworld

Well, about y/n she knew but bai was shocked 😂 because she didn't know anything about him. Just came to accompany y/n and get mother. ☺️

Ring,Ring
Later, A Man can with his fourties came with a smile and hugged y/n's mom.
OTP:
""POV: Yeobo , you came . How are youu? I am sorry that I didn't ask whether you had your lunch or not .
Y/N's Eomma: Hey, yeobo don't be sad it's okay I understood.
Then, y/n and Bai stood there watching all this happening infront of their eyes .
So, y/n fake cough:
Then, Her Eomma came back from her dream world .. and then,
Note:
I am writing y/n's eomma as Mrs.Jeon .

Mrs Jeon: Yeobo , meet my daughters , Y/N and Bai Lu
And Y/N and Bai Lu meet my Boyfriend, Mr.Kim.
Mr.Kim POV: Turned around and jungshooked:

Kim POV: Turned around and jungshooked:

Bai Lu: Good Evening Mr.Kim. Nice to youu.
Y/N: Good Evening Mr.Kim , Nice to meet you again 😏.
Mr.Kim: Miss Stellenia, You are Mrs.Jeon daughter. Oh..I didn't expect you to be ..sorry for my behaviour.. please come inside.It's nice to meet you again , Miss YN .
☺️ And who is this little princess with you ?
Bai Lu: I am Song Bai Lu , Mrs.Park's best friend daughter, and as well as y/n's bestie till death.
Mr.Kim: It's nice to meet you daughter, come inside please.

AT LIVING ROOM:
Mr.Kim : Mrs.choi , please call the boys.
Mrs.Choi: Bowed, Yes Mr.Kim.
Y/N: Whatt?? Boyss
Eomma, what is this?Why didn't you tell me.
Mrs.Jeon: Hehe.. surprise 🥳.
Y/N:Just wait till we go home..

Then, the footsteps can be heard.
Y/N And Bai Lu looked in that direction and saw 7 Handsome, Muscular, grumpy, scary,savage, cold mens entering the living room.
But as soon as we both made an eye contact with them they all glared at us with hateful in their eyes .
Well, ofc I won't be back off by these glares , so I glared them back .They seemed to be surprised ofc after all who dared to make a eye contact with them.

Mr.Kim: Boys , This is my girlfriend, Mrs.Jeon and Her daughter Jeon Y/N and her daughter's bestfriend Song Bai Lu. Now, introduce yourself boys.

Kim Seokjin: Hello I am the eldest sibling and son ,Kim Seokjin.

Kim Yoongi : Hello, I am the 2nd eldest sibling and son, Kim Yoongi .(Cold and deep voice)

Kim Namjoon: Hello, I am the 3rd eldest sibling and son, Kim Namjoon .(Cold and deep voice)

Kim Hoseok: Hello Mrs.Jeon and beautiful young ladies, Myself Kim Hoseok or Jhope. (SUNSHINE SMILE 😊)

Kim Jimin: Hello , myself Kim Jimin, twin of Taehyung.(Glaring at y/n ,cold voice)
Kim Taehyung: Hello, myself Taehyung and twin of Jimin .(Same as Jimin) well, ofc twins are for reason.

Kim Jungkook: Hello , Mrs.Jeon , y/n and Bai Lu noona , myself the Maknae of the house .(Exciting voice and charming smile)

Mrs.Jeon: Hello Boys, you already know me so no introduction of myself, y/n and Bai Lu introduce yourself.

Y/N: You already know my name so, need , and I am 19yrs old .( Deep deep cold voice)
Bai Lu: Well, hello everyone myself Song Bai Lu , 22yrs old and bestie of y/n till death. (With cold voice ) ofc, she knew y/n and is overprotective towards her .

BTS POV:
Well, we are at our meeting room for the upcoming projects.
When, Mrs Choi came and told that they have arrived and appa called us. Well, we thought it just be a goldigger and her daughter slut.
But when we saw them, we are shocked she was completely opposite from what we thought still we behaved cold we them, ofc after what happened we can't trust anyone but we will respect them if they respect us.
Then we all introduced ourselves and when Mrs.Jeon told y/n and her daughter's bestfriend to introduce they all talked with strong deep voice even more than us. We all felt chilled on our spines and goosebumps.