7. My whore

🎶 Don't play (ft. THEMXXNLIGHT)

 THEMXXNLIGHT)

||A U T H O R||

||A U T H O R||

Kabir rai singhania.

A name which held power in mafia for years.
Kabir is a wicked man who thinks only money and power is everything and when you have these things, you're a winner.

Everybody should surrender their selfs' in front of you.

And we can say he wanted a carbon copy of himself in his son.

Which he make sure he get.

He loved his wife so much but always thinks that love is a distraction and never wanted one for his son.

He only wants a heir. To continue the legacy. Bullshit. By the way he is a man of words but if he wants something he get it by hook or by crook and if something is pricking him then he doesn't waste a single second before getting rid of that something or someone.

"Kabir Rai Singhania"

"Tushita." she gave him a tight lipped smile while he just looked at her blankly.

"Don't forget the surname unless you want to get in trouble" he replied walking away while she narrowed her eyes looking at his back. "Call Ahaan, i am waiting in the dinning room" Saying this he disappeared behind the door.

Ahaan sat in the front chair while Kabir took the opposite chair in the other end of the table. Tushita is sitting on the chair right to Ahaan, playing with her food after the maids served it.

"Did you ever kill someone?"His sudden question took her off guard as she looked at him dumbfounded knowing he had thrown the question at her she felt uncomfortable at such weird question.

"No! Why would i?"she strictly denied looking at him

"You belong to mafia family, don't you?"

"That doesnt mean i would kill people who doesn't mean any harm to me."