CHAPTER-10

Outside, the sky wears a coat of pale blue, dotted with fluffy white clouds lazily drifting by. A gentle breeze dances through the air, carrying the faint scent of freshly cut grass. The sun hangs in the sky like a contented cat, warming everything it touches with its golden rays.

Inside the office, the atmosphere mirrors the tranquility of the weather outside. The hum of computers and soft murmurs of conversation create a soothing background melody. Colleagues sit at their desks, typing away or engaged in quiet discussions. Without any pressing meetings to attend, there's a sense of ease that permeates the space, allowing everyone to work at their own pace and enjoy the peaceful ambiance.

But someone was their who had his mind somewhere else. It was no other than jungkook who was thinking nothing in particular while looking out of the big glass wall of his office. Jungkook has it's own personal cabin right beside taehyung but he some times feels suffocated there so he choose to side outside with others. Jungkook came back to earth when his bestie mingyu called him out. "Jungkookie Mr.Kim is calling you."

Jungkook nooded a little and got up and was about to go to his boss cabin but got stopped by his friend voice." Kookie if anything is bothering you then know that I am always here for you". Jungkook gave smile of assurance to mingyu and nodded a little and moved forward. Mingyu was noticing the jungkook behaviour from the morning and he knew something was wrong but he decided not to force jungkook and ask him if he needs him.

Jungkook was going through the small cabins of employees while feeling nervous. He was the only one who never fears the cold boss but now he was nervous and awkward. He reached his cabin and with hesitation he knocked the door. "Come in.", a deep voice was heard. Jungkook took a deep breath and moved inside the cabin.

He saw taehyung looking through some yellow cover files with furrowed eyebrows while sipping his coke. Well he was addicted to it as coffee was not the option . He looked up to see jungkook standing their with his big doe eyes looking at him. Taehyung stood up and walked towards jungkook. "Good morning mr jeon",taehyung greeted. "Good morning to you too sir"

"Umm jungkook I really want to talk about something.. ",taehyung trailed while pinching his bridge of his nose." Let's us get seated on the couch and talk,shall we??,jungkook nodded in response.

They both got settled down. There was a two mins awkward silence but taehyung broke it." I really very sorry jungkook for the last night. I really didn't mean to do all this. I don't know  what had gotten into me and I got drunk. All I remember from the last night is me drinking some shorts and one of the sonia friend pulling me on the dance floor after that everything is blur and me ending up in your bed and h-hugging you in boxers. I am sorry for that too but I have a habit to hug something while sleeping and oh god!! I was really messed up an-", taehyung explains got stopped when he saw jungkook giving him a soft smile.

"You overthing so much Mr Kim!! It's nothing. It's happens. And I brought you to my home cuz I really don't wanna trouble your family at night. And we slept together on bed because I don't have habit of sleeping on couch and you hugging me is least thing that bothered me. So don't be worried and sorry for last night.", jungkook assured taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and nodded. "But once again sorry for all those troubles and thank you so much for taking care of me."

"Mention not but you can raise my salary as a thank you."

"Sure sure!! But for now go back to your cabin and complete the file I have given this morning", taehyung ordered making jungkook pout. "And yes come to my house at 6 in semi formal or casual attire as we are holding a welcome party for jimin and yoongi hyung.", taehyung got up from the sofa as he said. "Ohh nice then me and mina going to join. Mom and dad has went for their so called 'couple time vacation' yesterday evening for a week to maldives."

"They still do it???"

"Obviously!! Like what's the point for that thing when you guys already spend at home all the time?? But anyways it's their choice and they have a life too so let them enjoy!!".

"Fine you can leave", jungkook bowed and left the cabin. But only jungkook knew what's happened last night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the short chapter guys.

what happened last night???

Wanna know??

Then please wait for the the next chapter .

Please vote and comment and share your thoughts.

BORAHAE💜