TWO|GORGEOUS

CHAPTER TWO"but what can i say? you're gorgeous"

CHAPTER TWO
"but what can i say? you're gorgeous"

paige
text & narrative

NOVEMBER 10th 2022,
UCONN

diana!

paige
so you're the social media girl for iowa right?

diana!
yea i am, i run the iowawbb account and i take most of the pictures that go on the account.

paige
thats cool your pictures are good

diana!
thank you so much, it means a lot! i've always wanted to be a photographer or a journalist so being the social media girl is really going to help me out in the future.

paige
so you're a photographer,a journalist, and pretty. multi talented wow 

diana!
stop, look at you! you are like the best woman's basketball player in the country! i'm just a photographer.

diana!
don't tell cait i said that she will beat me.

paige
thank you and don't worry it will be our little secret 😉

"diana! hearted the message"

"who's got you smiling?" nika asks as she walks into paige's room in there shared apartment.
"no one has me smiling." paige tells her best friend as she turns off her phone looking at nika. "i'm just talking to a friend." "oh and who might this friend be?" nika asks confused on who paige might be texting.

"diana james." paige replies with a small smile. "FINALLY! DID YOU ASK CAITLIN FOR HER NUMBER!" nika yells excitedly. "NO I DIDNT HAVE TO SHE ASKED CAITLIN FOR MY NUMBER!" paige yells just as excitedly to her best friend.

paige has been talking about how pretty diana is for the past two weeks and all her friends know just how gorgeous paige thought she was. so nika couldn't be more happy for her friend.

"that's amazing paige! she wants you" nika tells her best friend who is smiling ear to ear.
"she's so gorgeous nika you don't understand, like she's so pretty it hurts." paige tells her friend with a big smile on her face with her cheeks a dark shade of pink as she talks about this girl who she has never met in person before but who is her biggest crush.

"well keep talking to her, you got to make her fall for you, which won't be hard because of your charm that all the girls love." nika gives advice to the girl hoping for paige and diana to form some type of relationship. she wanted paige to be happy but she also wanted her to shut up about diana.

"don't worry i will be talking to her." paige says with a smirk as she goes back on her phone to text diana again as nika starts to walk to her own room to go to sleep.

TIME SKIP,
NOVEMBER 11th 2022
UCONN

"hey boo!" kk says as she walks up to pagie who is waiting in line for food at the dining hall.
"hey kk, how are you this fine morning?" paige asked the girl in a joyful mood. "i'm good, are you good? you're very happy this morning and you're never happy in the morning." kk ask confused.

if there was one thing about paige is that she never wanted to get woken up and she never wanted anyone to talk to her in the morning but this morning she was very happy because of one reason, diana james.

paige and diana were up talking till 12 last night, they were talking about there goals in life, what they enjoyed, and things that were now important to paige because they were important to diana.

"ohh nothing, i was just talking with a friend last night." paige says with a smile on her face as she remembers her texting diana. "oh what friend?"
kk asked confused because she couldn't remember paige talking about anyone new she was talking to. "diana james." paige says in a low tone but with a loud smile. "WHAT OH MY GOSH REALLY!" "yes now calm down people are looking at us." paige hushes her now very excited friend.

"ok and? this is great, you can finally make a move on your girl!" kk says as she is now smiling big; happy for her friend who has been there for her so much this year. kk was rooting hard for paige to make a move on diana. she thought it would never happen but it finally did.

"i know when she texted me last night i was so excited and i still am!" paige says back to her freshman. kk and paige have grown this friendship this past year that is really special and strong. kk looked up to paige in many ways and paige looked up to kk to.

"this is great!" kk said still smiling for her friend. "i know it is!" paige says as she gets a notification on her phone.

diana!

diana!
good morning! i was going to text you earlier but i remembered you saying you hated mornings and i didn't want to be the one to wake you.

paige
good morning diana, don't worry i've been up for hours. we have practice in a bit and i wanted to go to the gym before. and plus i would be happy if you were the one to wake me up🙃

diana!
stop i hate waking people up i always feel bad after but if you want me to wake you up i will ☺️

paige
as much as it pains me to do this i have to go to practice. i will text you after

diana!
ok have fun!!

"paige come on you're so slow!" kk says as she and paige walk out of the dining hall together after eating breakfast.

even though paige barely touched her food, she was too focused on texting diana and trying to figure out what to say back to her. now kk was trying to get paige to hurry up so they could get to practice on time but paige was in her own world, taking her sweet time, and thinking about one person and that one person only,
diana james.

_____
second chapter done!!
i hoped you enjoyed
also idk why the picture at the top is so bad😔