Chapter 2 - Everything Gonna Be Ok

Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong  is onboard on a luxurious private jet, she work as cabin crew, a flight attendant.
She is accompanied by two other crews, Irin and Non.

Irin is her close friend from school luckily they are co-workers. She complete her degree but didn't go for further education.

Becky family is not well off, so she need a job, her father is bed ridden for a years, he had stroke in young age, paralyse left side of his body, so her mother have to do everything for the family, paying for caregiver, paying medical bills, running the family.
Becky mother work as a teacher in primary school, the family depends on her salary and Becky doesn’t want to burden to her mother asking for further study.

She has one elder brother, he just started to work at a restaurant as chef.

Irin wanted to be cabin crew from her childhood, when she was applying for the job, Becky also applied as she want to help her mother financially.

There, they meet Non, they got closed to eachother and became friends. Non had crush on Becky but she said she want to be his friend, not more than that.
Non had to accept it.

They work for private jet, they got their schedule from time to time through their management company.

Private jet crew have more flexible schedules and higher salaries compared to commercial cabin crew, but safety factor may not be very prioritized.

Becky was happy when she got the information about this particular jet.

Mostly private jet required one crew or without any crew, but this jet owner asked for three, Becky think what's the reason but she is happy to be with her friends.
They never fly on the same aircraft before, as most they go for solo.

They are informed that the owner of the jet is some CEO of some IT company, Becky have less idea of those IT companies.

The jet will land at Sydney, Australia. It will be a long flight of 9 hours.

They sitted on their respective seat near the cockpit, as the flight is taking off.
When the seat belt sign is off, they move from their seat and start arranged everything, if their guest want something, so that they can deliver fast.

For every half an hour, they have been called for something, coffee, snacks, water etc. The guest want something all the time.

"Guys, I think they are filty rich people"
Non said as he enter the space near the cockpit after bringing the water bottle to the cabin.

"We already know Non" Irin smile
"They looked so rich, I mean super rich"
"Yeah, that why they have this luxurious private jet" Irin said

"OK guys we are not here to discuss about how rich they are, we are here to do our job to pay our bills"
Becky said in serious tone, she doesn't want to talk about other business.

"Beck you have no fun" Irin laugh

They had been chatting about what they missed each other life, and got call to attend the guest, this time Becky put a smile and went towards the cabin.

She stand in front of a gorgeous lady, Becky can sense the lady is checking her from head to toes.

Becky clear her throat
"How can I help you Madam?"

The lady looked at Becky's chest area, Becky thought why this lady is looking at that area, then she know the reason, oh she was checking the name tagged.

It's not first time she enter the cabin, hours before she bring coffee for others. But its first time she interact with the gorgeous lady infront of her.