07

Namjoon and yoongi turn back to see taehyung but they don't find her.

Nam: TAE.!! he shouted

Jin and jimin also observe that taehyung is not with them

Jim: Oppa what's wrong.

Yonngi: Baby, bear is not with us where she went alone in this place.

Jim: You all know she love nature so let she explore the place yooni don't worry.

Both brothers nodded but not satisfied with her answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Taehyung~~~•

She looked around but eyes winded in shock to see in front of her she gasped and smiled widely.

Tae: My god you look so pretty come near baby. she said to a rabbit, who was looking scary but to taehyung it was too pretty and beautiful.

That rabbit was shock to see what with her behaviour, why she was not scared of it.

And the rabbit slowly came forward a bit from the place and sit on the ground, but tae can see that rabbit was dirty by dust.

Tae: Aww my fluffy bun you know i wanted you to take with me will you come to my house, we will live together bun. She asked.

That rabbit was really surprised by her words.

Tae: Don't worry bun i know you must think that Iam meanie girl, but Iam very good girl and don't let anybody harm you not even me,  iam living alone at my house would you like to give me company bun. She said

Her sweet words was melting the rabbit heart, the rabbit slowly came forward her and looking.

Tae: Come on let's go, i really wanted to hide you from this place. Because it's looking so creepy.
She said and hold the rabbit by her scarf and she held and cover, because she don't wanted to see anyone.

She can understand that the rabbit was little scared, And the rabbit was a little big from normal onces just a bit.  She walked to the same lake where her family was waiting for taehyung with a worried face.

Tae: Hello my lovely people let's go to the resort.

They all looking at tae and her hands that she was holding something, but that was totally covered.

Jin: What is in your hands bear. She said to her

Tae: You will see but I really wanted to go resort. She said they nodded but don't ask anything

They reached to resort in 10 minutes, Taehyung run to her room and lock it. The family look at the direction she went.

Yoongi: Something was going on.

Nam: Yes!! iam feeling the same, what is in bear hands why she was hiding it.

Jin: Joonie she said already that she will show us soon, just wait for it and you know she can't keep a secret from us. They nods

Jim: Yes she will show us, i think she saw something special or cute because we all know how she loves pretty things.

They nodded and left for their rooms but they are really curious to see what actually taehyung brought with her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hi there 👋🏻🤗 Sorry for the late buns, That's why iam posting double chapter's, share your thoughts and tell me how it is.❣️ Follow me and support me guys I hope you like today's chapter's. Do vote and comments after reading the chapters❤️
~Author🐥