08

~~~~•

Tae reached into her room and locked it,  but the bunny was also looking at the room and taehyung, now Taehyung looked at the bunny who was already looking at her and she smiled.

Tae: Do you like the room bun. She said that bunny ears were twisted up, she coo at the bunny.

Tae: Awwww you are looking so cute my baby bun, let's go and take bath. She lifted the bunny and went to bathroom.

She put the bunny in the bath tub and checking is this bunny male or female but she smiled.

Tae: Oh my little bun you are male. She said but that bunny cheeks were red in colour, she laughed at the blushing bunny.

Tae: Arhh you are too cute, and don't worry I don't touch your junior. She teased but she gasped when the bunny cover his private parts with his paws and trun around with red cheeks.

Taehyung bursted into laughter, she was laughing really hard.

Tae: Oh my god ok ok i don't tease and touch your junior ok, and when we go back to our home i will buy some stuff to cover your body now I will bath you first , and i will go and ask my brother to give on tshirt ok. She normally said to the bunny (like we talk to our babies so.) but the bunny nodded his head she was shock.

Tae: Omo you are understanding my words bun. She again ask the bunny who nodded again.

Tae: You know iam feeling very happy today. She said and bunny blinks twice. She bends to face the bunny.

Tae: Because I found you today. She touched the bunny nose tip.

Tae: ok ok i will bath you first or you will catch cold. She started cleaning the bunny but the bunny was only looking at taehyung without blinking, tae saw it.

Tae: I know I am beautiful, but stop staring at me bun. She said to bunny who was trun aside with pink cheeks and looking down, she laughed at the bunny and started cleaning.

After cleaning she was drying is bunny hairs.

Tae: wait here for me bun, i will come with a t-shirt for you and please.. don't come go out, if anyone saw you they will harm you. She said while caressing bunnysl head. The bunny understand and nodded his head.

She smiled and left, the bunny was sleeping in bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung walked towards yoongi room because the namjoom clothes were too big for her bun so she went to the yoongi room and knocked on the room door, soon the door was open and revealed jimin.

Tae: Chim gave me one of oppa tshirt.

Jim: why tae what happen.

Tae: i will tell you chim first give me one tshirt of oppa. She said Jimin took the tshirt from luggage and gave it to tae.

She left jimin, but same time Yoongi come from bathroom.

Yoongi: what happen mochi, why my baby is so confused. She wrapped his hands around her waist.

Jim: Don't you think, something happen to our tae and she was acting weird after returning back from the lake.

Yoongi: Yes!! But what happened again.

Jim: she asked for your tshirt and I asked her why but she said that she will tell me later.

Yoongi: My t-shirt. He asked her and she nodded.

Jim: Yes! But something happened and she was looking so excited you know, when she came to our room her face was so happy but i didn't ask anything.

Yoongi: Ok we will wait for tae she will open up with us. He said,  and they lay on the bed while hugging.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hi there 👋🏻🤗 Sorry for the late buns, That's why iam posting double chapter's, share your thoughts and tell me how it is.❣️ Follow me and support me guys I hope you like today's chapter's. Do vote and comments after reading the chapters❤️
~Author🐥