CHAPTER 4 ♡✨️

Author nim's POV ♡:
After the introduction,
Y/N's Eomma and Mr.Kim : Children we want to announce something during dinner ,and we are going to the company due to urgent work so till during we come back you all children try to know eachother we know you don't have any interest still atleast try.😊
Y/N's Eomma: Y/N and Bai please take care of eachother okie loveee youuu byee. And yes, boys also take care of eachother.
Then , they left .

Y/N's POV:
I was happy when eomma told to take care of eachother while she is gone to company, cause yk she didn't tell usually that don't create any problem I was happy she was trying to make our first impression on them good.
Conversation of all us during living room:
Y/N: Well, if you want to ask some questions to us you can . We don't have any problem right ,baii?😊
Bai: Yeah, my butterscotch we don't have any problem unless you mess with us.
Jin: Ahem*Ahem
Well, there are few rules for Kims and yes, if you have any problem,you can directly talk to appa.
Jimin: Hyunggg, why are you talking nicely with her ?
Jin: Jimin, we can't judge someone because of past and we also don't know her ,do we and remember Jimin eomma always use to sayy if you wanted to be treated like a nice person and then you have to do same behaviour with that person also.
Jimin: Sorry hyung I won't repeat this.
Y/N: Yes, I would like to know the rules and follow.(In deep voice)

Jin: What about you Bai?

Bai Lu: Well I don't have any problem but ig you misunderstood I am her bestfriend like relation sister but I more then blood related sister, and I won't be staying much still whenever I will be coming her I will follow the rules.(In cold voice)
Jin: Oh ..okok well let me tell you the rules.
FIRST RULE:You Have To Get Above 80% in University.
SECOND RULE:You Have To Respect Everyone And You Can't Curse.
THIRD RULE:You Can't Have A Boyfriend till 25 and You can't have Guy friends .
FOURTH RULE: Don't try to act like a spoiled brat.
FIFTH RULE: Inform us Everywhere you are going and you can't go outside past 12 midnight.
And That's It.

Y/N: Hmm... About First Rule, I won't.Second Rule-I always follow that rule so no problem. Third Rule-I am okay with boyfriend thing and about guys friends well, I am sorry but I have guy friends but they are more like my brothers to me and you can't just control that, I will talk with Mr.Kim about this . Fourth Rule-First of all , don't judge someone and start assuming things , I am very well aware about everything 's value ofc, I am appa 's girl , anyways- About Fifth Rule: I can't.
Jin: Whyy, what's wrong with First Rule ??? (IN Scary Voice)
Y/N: Well, Ig eomma didn't tell you all , I have already been graduated and I am taking care of my appa's company branch of Seoul .
And let me tell about Fifth Rule why I can't follow because of my office work I sometimes stay at company and come late last midnight.I hope that clears all your doubt .
Jin: Shocked 😲* But you are only 19 howw??? Huh?? Your appa is alive sorry didn't mean it that wayy.
Y/N: Yess ,ofc ok since you don't about it so, I am letting this slide .
Jin: What is your company name??(In curious ton)

All the Kim Brothers are also curious ofc they thought them to be gold diggers...blah blah..

Y/N: My Company Branch Name In Korea is Emerald Industries.

Everyone: With mouth opened and jungshocked face .

Y/N: Smirk* Well well brothers keep your mouth closed ,now you don't want mosquitoes to be inside your mouth .Still Smirking

BTS: Embarassed still closed their mouth.

Jin: You are the CEO OF EMERALD INDUSTRIES, WORLD NO.1 BUSINESS COMPANY OF MR JEON???
Y/N: Smirking 😏* Well,ofc it all thanks to my IQ that i have skipped some standards . And yes, you are right I am the CEO of Emerald Industries and my father is Mr .Jeon 😊(With Proud).
Jin: Oh.... my godddddd so much shocking news on one day....well , that doesn't mean we will change ourselves due to this.
Y/N: Well, I never said to you to change yourselves. And why do you keep telling stupid things sorry not sorry.
Jin: You I wil- door opened.

Mrs.Jeon and Mr.Kim entered
Eomma and Mr.Kim: Hey childern we are late sorry let's eatt okayy.

TIME SKIP TO DINNER:
Seating Arrangement:
Jin-Appa
Suga-Mrs.Jeon
Namjoon-Bai Lu
Jhope-Y/N
Jimin-Taehyung
Jungkook

Everything was ackwardly silence so, y/n decided to make it more okay then awkward.

Y/N: Eomma what you wanna announce..
Mrs.Jeon: Cupcake and butterfly ad the boys we wanna announce that our wedding is after One month so... Is it okay for youu alll..
Y/N: Whattt !!! Eomma how can you you just informed about this today but marriage so soon , oka fine then tell me till when you started dating ??( In angry and Little bit shouting voice)

Mr.Kim: Y/N is this the way to talk to your mother ( Literally shouting)
Y/N: First of all , Mr.Kim you are in no place to say that to me and second don't interfere betwe-*slap*
Eommaa(mumbled), (I stand up silently and in gentle way I say) Sorry Mr.Kim for reacting this wayy.
Sorry eomma, Xi Xi let's go.
After I went .
Bai Lu: Mrs.Jeon I am going after her but you shouldn't have slapped her infront of everyone I understand she told in a rude wayy but she didn't mean anything wrong ..sorry Mrs Jeon but looks like you again lost her I hope she doesn't slip again. I am going Mrs.Jeon.( In cold way)

Everyone was shocked about what happened and the boys are still in shocked because Bai Lu didn't call y/n's Eomma aunty, but she called Her Mrs .Jeon and what did she meant by again lost her.. These are the questions flooding in their heads. Mrs .Jeon was stunned she couldn't say anything because she did something she shouldn't have..
And Mr.Kim keep saying that she will be okay..

Hey Guys I was thinking to upload some quotes at the beginning of the story... Please tell me okie
Guys , it's really...I don't know how to say it but i will be very happy if you guys comment and votee please please 🥺. If you want to , I don't want to force you and who am I to force you guys..

But think about it please
Target- 50+ votes and comments
byeeeeeeee...💞💞💞💞💞
💞✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨👋👋