~Sequal~

"This is the sequel to my legend, the next chapter in the saga the mission: Bermuda".

<------------------------------->

And now for a very short sneak peek

<------------------------------->

The bell above the coffee shop's door tinkled softly as I entered, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air. I scanned the cozy interior, spotting Nancy sitting by the window, her eyes focused on a book. The year had been kind to her; her red hair was straightning out and pulled back in a vikings braid. She wore a green hoodie with a logo that read 'Hotel Valhalla' on it. She wore jeans and combat boots and I noticed that leaning against the table was a Viking double headed axe.

I approached her cautiously, my heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. It had been a year since I last saw her, and I knew I owed her an explanation. She was probably pissed. If her note was anything to go by, I don't think a calm person would write 'Meet at xxx location, or ill decapitate you with my axe and you can go to Hel.' Though she had put hearts so I was confused.

"Hey, Nancy," I said tentatively as I reached her table.

She looked up from her book, her expression shifting from concentration to surprise, and then, suddenly, to anger. With an unexpected burst of strength, she smacked me across the face several times, each blow stinging with her frustration.

<--------------------------------------->

Well that is all for a sneak peak. I hope you all enjoy it.