CHAPTER-11

'Oh fuck he is so heavy!!', jungkook mutterd as he reached his room. He was carrying his drunk boss by wrapping his one arm around his waist. After few seconds he reached his bed and flopped taheyung down with a huff. Taehyung was partially sleep before but now as soon as his body came in contact with soft mattress he woke up and started to look here and there with hooded eyes.
'Where am i???', he questioned. 'In hell, I am satan servent.. I am sending you to satan in few minutes only.', jungkook said while taking off taehyung socks. Taehyung didn't saw jungkook as he was lying down.

'Why?? I am only 25!! I didn't even got married yet!!What about my unborn Childrens?? I am too handsome for this hell... Satan forgive me for my sins. Leave me.', taehyung dramatically started to cry. 'No.. You have to go the the great satan. You give so much work to your workers and don't raise salary. You have committed more greater sins which is in his record book and he'll give you the punishment accordingly. , jungkook said in his deep voice while throwing socks on the near by chair. 'He'll throw you in boiling hot oil and fry you like fried chicken.'

Taehyung got so scared that got up from the bed only to see jungkook laughing out loud almost under the bed clutching his stomach. 'You scared me kookie!!', taehyung said and his hand was on his chest.' ' I am only 25, forgive me satan for my sins. Hahahah .', jungkook mocked taehyung while wiping his tears. 'I won't talk to you', taehyung pouted and laid down again.

Jungkook got up from the floor and went towards taehyung to cover him with comforter and softly took out his jacket and caressed his hair as taehyung was fast asleep. He went inside the bathroom with his towel and clothes. After taking long 25 mins shower he dried his hair and came out in his room in comfortable shorts and black tee.

But he noticed how uncomfortable taehyung looked. He came closer to see he was feeling itchy due to his leather tight pants. It was sexy, wasn't it? I am just wearing comfortable clothes jungkook?? This looks comfortable?? ,jungkook taunted and mocked taehyung in his mind. He softly removed the comforter and tried to pull taehyung leather pant slowly. After trying for 4 mins he finally got succession in that too but giggled when he saw taehyung boxers.

'So the cold boss who looks so dominating is a fan of spongebob square pants-oh sorry boxers!? New info! That's why jimin hyung call him bipolar alien

'So the cold boss who looks so dominating is a fan of spongebob square pants-oh sorry boxers!? New info! That's why jimin hyung call him bipolar alien. But he is cute!', jungkook smiled but smacked his own head when he realise what was he thinking.

He folded the pants nicely and was about to grab a pillow for sleeping on the couch when got pulled by two strong arms on his bed. Jungkook got landed on his own bed with a bounce. Taehyung pulled jungkook closer by his waist by wrapping his arms around and put his face on his chest.

'W-what are you doing!?!?!?!', jungkook was dumfound as was not expecting this.

'I can't sleep without cuddling something', taehyung stated while snuggling his face more closer to jungkook nape.