10

Tae comes to her room and sees the bunny is eating carrots.

Tae: After eating join the bed bun, we have to go early in the morning. she said and bunny look at her and he run to bed.

Tae: Yes bun we are going to our home, and tomorrow i will had to hide you in my luggage for 5 minutes. she pouted at bunny who was lost in her and she look at him.

Tae: Are you ok with it bun, because if anyone sees you they don't allow me to take with me from here. She said

Bunny nodded his head and she pulled the bunny closer to her and hugged him.

Tae: Good night bun. She said and it's really a very good night to bunny soon they both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tae is sleeping peacefully but our bunny oops sorry Taehyung's bunny is the one who woke up first and admired the beauty and she is not only outer beauty but also inner beauty. Tae slowly woke up and saw her bun was only looking at her, unknowingly she blushed.

Tae: Yaah! Why are you looking like that early in the morning. She said and the bunny also realised that he was looking at tae whithout blinking so he hide his face in the duvet, she laughed at the bunny.

Tae: Ok now wait here i will come after freshen up ok bun. She went to bathroom and bunny also getup from the bed and waiting for tae.

Soon tae come and looking at the bunny who was waiting for her, so she slowly come towards the bunny.

Tae:  Did i take too much time bun..... She said.

Meanwhile, The bunny was admiring her

Tae: We should go bun i really packed your carrots and now i will have to hide you in my luggage and please don't be scared ok when we go to our car you will be free bun.

The bunny understand and nodded his head, she smile at her bun and keep him in her luggage and open half zip open, for oxygen to bunny.

She take the luggage and walking towards her family who was already waiting for her, now they are walking outside of the resort to their car.

---------------------------------

They seated in the car, Taehyung fastly open the luggage and held him.

Tae: Are you ok bun, did you hurt anywhere. She said the bunny and her family were looking at her and how she got worried for a bunny so munch that she bought yesterday.

The bunny shakes his head as no, she smiled and kissed his nose and placed her bun in lap, while family was watching the scene with pure shock.

Jim: Did you saw that. She slowly whisper

They: Yes!!!. They replied tae and bunny busy at eachother.

They shocked to see, when a bunny nodded his head when she speaks.

Tae: oppa drive fast, i have to buy some stuff to my bun. She said to Yoongi who was nervously smile and nodded.

They are nodded their heads because they don't have any other options.

Soon they drop tae at her house and they left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hello buns😘❤️
I think this was short chapter🐥 sorry for the short sweeties.

Do you like today's chapter I know this was short but still, do votes and comments ✨💕

FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥