9. let's play a game

Thankyou ✨ for 100+views but yrr.. if you're liking the story why don't you vote or🙁

Abhi jao or sare chapters pe vote Karo yrr..🤌🏻

You can follow me on instagram:- 4ever.fiction

🎶 TAQDEER (violin extended ver.)

)

||T U S H I T A||

Unlikeness.

Hate.

Then comes, loathness. That's what I feel for this place.
And for the owner too. Maybe I don't loathe him but of course I hate him from the bottom of my heart.

I don't see any reason to like him.
It's all just dark. Too dark for my likeness.

He behaves like things doesn't matter. But it does deep down it does. Nobody borns to be evil this fucking world makes us want to be one. But we have a choice either we choose to be evil. And I think he chose this path for himself.

But in all this what was my fault I wonder.

He hates me. He wants nothing but this body. A womanizer who I guess see nothing but a hole on women body to complete his fucking desire. Does my father dislike me this much that he literally wedded me to him.
Out of all people in this world.
What I wanted. I wanted nothing but a peaceful place far away from this mafia and a innocent man. Who would respect me. Only be mine.

But I got nothing sort of that.
Infact I got which I never wished. Ne er hoped. Never ever desired.
Even didn't dream of. The thing I loathed all of my life. But destiny only made me the queen of that.
The wife of the mafia king.
The mafia queen.

I was thinking all this when suddenly my eyes turned towards my right of the balcony of our bedroom. Our this word alone made me chuckle. I saw the beautiful orange,yellow hues of the dawning sun I want to see the sunset but then suddenly my eyes fell on my hands which has the telephone and immediately my mind forget everything and only one thing was going on that I should put this back on it's place before that jerk arsehole comes.

I walked through the hallway making my way towards Ahaan's office room to put the telephone back there. Standing infront of the door I pushed it by my right hand while clutching the phone with my left one.

And the scene playing before my eyes snatched the land below the legs.

I froze at my place.

My eyes widen in horror seeing how mercilessly Ahaan is stabbing a guy all over his stomach while two of his gang member is holding the dying man.

A scream left from my mouth witnessing the horrific scene infront of me as i covered my mouth while the phone fall on the floor making a loud shattering noise.