The Story of Rudy

-

Walker scobell as Rudy
-

-"Excuse you? Okay, you can shove that insult right back up your as-" -

-
"Excuse you? Okay, you can shove that insult right back up your as-"
-

-

RUDY has been on his own since almost the beginning. He watched his parents get torn apart in front of him, and that left a lot of trauma that he never dealt with.

Rudy hadn't killed many of the dead. He avoided them as much as possible, but when he did kill one of the dead ones. He did it safely.

He was small and wouldn't extacly stand a stand against a bigger dead person.

He would usually trip them and stab them in the head as quickly as he could.

Rudy stuck to that routine, and it was working. He survived on his own for a very long time.

He never even encountered another person. He honestly thought he was the only one left until he met Daryl and Beth.

He should've avoided them and stuck to his routine, but his excitement of seeing other people alive won, and his whole life changes when he agrees to go with them.

His whole life changed for the worse, and he blames it on the crush he had on Beth.

-

-
"No, it was the Easter bunny that decided to eat me. Yes! It was a walker!"
-

-
Thank you for reading!

Votes and comments are appreciated!