1

1→Just Wait.

...

Note:- Kindly don't get offended cause of your Idol's negative role just enjoy the story with open minded and you can comment your thoughts bout the story not give me some sense which I don't want cause I've headache. 🤓

Take this as normal story don't create any offensive situation 'cause i'm too sensitive. 🤕

I hope you all understand my views I am not forcing anyone to read if you want you can continue or leave with respect.

Happy Reading ❣️

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'Aaaa perfect! You both are stunning!' A photographer said snapping photos of two famous models of the seoul in one frame excitedly.

Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook.

'I know right!' Lisa said and winked at the photographer who grinning shyly.

'What do you mean by both.' Jungkook asked while glaring at him cutely and give platonic poses with miss lisa.

Lisa and photographer looked at each other knowingly while they rolled eyes mentally.

'I'm the only one stunning, sexy and hot man alive in the world.' He said grin on his words they chuckled as expected from 'The Jeon Jungkook.'

'Stop being self obsessed?' Lisa said in irritate tone he shrugged his shoulder

'How many times I told you that don't expect impossible thing from this sexy man hmm' Jungkook sulk make puker lip as habit.

Jin's effect...

'And who will not get obsessed with this cute, sexy and handsome face?' He asked shyly and raised his an eyebrow she sighed helplessly.

Cause he didn't say anything wrong though!

'Just end this soon I can't breath in the same air.' Lisa said fake crying jk roll his eyes this time photographer smile nervously and nod his head.

'Jealous people don't forget we were living in same home before in busan.' Jungkook said glaring at her cutely and pouted.

'Oh please don't remind me horrible things right now.' Lisa said and fake shivered dramatically he pouted.

'Will you stop pouting jk you aren't kid anymore for God sake you are 34 years old.' Lisa said and pinched his lip.

'I'm baby for my family. Will you stop reminding me my age again over and over you old women.' Jungkook said angrily she widen her eyes.

'How dare you to called me old i'm just two years older than you.' She said Jk shrugged his shoulder.

'Right older.' Jungkook said giggling

'Stupid coconut head.' Lisa said while slap his biceps and pull his bunny ear

'Ouch ouch ouch i'ts hurting.' He said and held her hands and remove from his bunny ear.

'Noona!' He sulked like a 3 years old baby she cood at him mentally while the photographer and other watching the cousin drama with so done face.

Yup they are paternal cousins lisa is older than Jungkook and married to business man Mr Hyunsik Manoban.

She is also a famous and Kind model 36 years old and have 4 years old son.