FOUR|MIRRORBALL

CHAPTER FOUR "i'll show you every version of yourself tonight"

CHAPTER FOUR
"i'll show you every version of yourself tonight"

diana
text, narrative, and instagram

NOVEMBER 13th 2022
IOWA

"so what are you going to wear today?" gabbie asked the girl that was doing her makeup for her sunday lunch date. "i don't know yet, maybe you should pick out my outfit. we all know i don't know how to dress." diana says to the girl siting on her bed.

"yea i think that would be for the best." gabbie tells diana as she walked to her closet. "have you told paige about your date?" gabbie ask as she looks for a outfit for her friend.

"why would i need to tell paige about my date? paige and i are just friends." diana replies with a confused look on her face. "because i can tell that you actually really like her and that she likes you to, but you probably shouldn't tell her you're going on a date." gabbie says as she picks out a outfit for diana. "ok i won't but it's not like she would care that i was going because as i said we are just friends. we haven't even met in person before." diana tells gabbie getting frustrated because she doesn't know what she wants in all reality.

"ok don't get mad, i will drop it. now go put this on." gabbie says trying to settle the conversation. "okay and sorry i got a little frustrated." "it's ok i understand, now go put this on or you are going to be late." gabbie says rushing her friend to go get changed.

luke

luke
hey i'm here so when you're ready come out.

diana
alr

"alright, he's here so i'm going to go." diana says to gabbie and caitlin as she gets up from her spot on the couch.

"wait he's not coming up to get you?" caitlin asks with a confused look on her face. "no he told me to go to his car." diana replies back with a tight smile on her face. "well you should tell him to come up to get you. he knows what apartment we live in and even if he didn't he could ask." caitlin says in a angry tone. she hated the way luke treated girls and she especially hated how he treated diana.

"its fine cait, i don't mind." diana tells her friend trying to calm her down. "it's not though but whatever have fun." caitlin tells her best friend. "ok bye guys." diana says as she walks out the door.

"hey luke." diana says as she gets in his truck. "hey diana, i got you these flowers." luke says with a smile on his face. "oh luke that's really nice but i'm allergic to flowers." diana says as she starts to feel the need to sneeze. "oh shit i'm sorry." luke apologized as he throws the flowers out the window and starts to drive to the restaurant. "i thought i told you that before?" diana questions. "oh you probably did, i just have a lot on my mind right now." luke says as he focuses on the road as diana gets a message on her phone