Chapter I: Prophecy

In the Royaume des Lys a little song had become very popular, it said:
There will come a poet, with his good vocal
He the truth will set free
There will come a soldier will come, strong and bold
The kingdom will be destroyed
A ruler will return, with a good moral
With the crown again justice will be done

In the same place the theory arose that this was the lost message of some saint, a prophecy. Felix, a young librarian who loved lyrical writing, was a faithful believer in this idea. He knew that his birthplace was magical and paranormal.
After returning from work, he came to see Anastacia, his neighbor. He was with his lilies and was carrying a guitar with which he seemed to be singing that song... but he seemed to have modified the lyrics.
Fearless and strong, our soldier goes
The kingdom he will save
...
Hello Felix– the young woman stopped when she saw her neighbor look out–. Did you hear the news? King Achilles returned from Bogotá.
King Achilles was someone to admire for Felix. He was the man who restored peace to the people. It was not more than eight years ago that his father-in-law, King Gabriel, had begun a conflict towards a Middle Eastern village until he committed suicide along with his wife, Queen Miranda, and his daughter, Princess Alice. Achilles took the throne from there and was in charge of resolving the situation against the rival nation.
The librarian was happy at the news, but there were three seconds of silence until the young man spoke.

Excuse me, Miss Anastacia, but did you change the letter of the prophecy?

Anastacia looked at him seriously– Young Felix, I know that you are a great believer in that idea, I could also assure that this place is more unusual than you think, but I don't see the gravity in changing the lyrics of a simple song–.

The young man made a farewell gesture, entered the adjacent field and opened the door of the house. He was at home