SEVEN, granola girl

Chapter Seven──(Granola Girl)
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

chihiro eventually forgot about suna's number as she shoved it into her pocket and it ultimately slipped to the back of her mind. she knew what time and where she'd be meeting him, so not having his number was fine with her. and if anything, she could just email him or wait until they had class again.

she grabbed one of the many empty tables in the library and placed her bag on the chair perpendicular to hers. she took out her macbook, notebooks, and a handful of pens that were most definitely low on ink.

it was long before suna strolled in and joined chihiro. she took off her backpack off the chair. "saved you a seat."

"thanks." in his arms were four triangles wrapped carefully in foil with a two different markings on the tops to categorize them. he set them down on the table. "i got us two each, in case you didn't eat lunch or something. the red one is salmon and the one blue is tuna."

she reached for one of each and they got started with their project. suna was a not-so-bad of a partner. he definitely knew what he was doing but didn't want to go well and beyond the expectations of the professor—chihiro appreciated that.

the two worked in unison, the only sound was the messy scribbling and the occasional screech of a chair as suna went to grab a textbook.

after a while, his phone started vibrating unceasingly, text after text coming through. he grabbed his phone and scrolled through the notifications.

"you good?" she asked, unbothered to have her eyes leave their station.

"no yeah i'm fine, just my friends being annoying right now. sorry."

─────────

GUYS GUSYS GUSYSGUYS
WHAT THS FUCK DO I DO

I LITERALLY CANNOR BRETHE

SEND HELP

CALL THE POLICE OR SMTH

U FUCKING GUYS

STOP IGKORING ME

samu

what

im like legit full on crying like i cant
even breathe air

ko-bo 

WHAT WHAT WHATT

R U OKAY ??????

MY ALLERGIES.

suna-tuna

i put my project on pause

so u can complain abt ur
fucking allergies

BUTB LIKEN DOES ANYONE KNOW
WHERE THE ALLERGY MEDS R AT IN
THE FUCKING DORM