3 - This only happens in parallel worlds...

The art is not mine!  |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

Y/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Inside a cabin in the slums of Lugnica, great tension hangs in the air, Y/N and Subaru find themselves in a critical situation, The bowel's Hunter, Elsa Granhiert, had them as one of her assassination targets at the time. Emilia, Even though she kept a serious face, she still felt strong anxiety about the opponent that appeared there, but she felt more confident with the Spirit Puck by her side. Now, how will the situation unfold?"

[Felt]: What are you doing? Wouldn't we negotiate the coat of arms?!

[Elsa]: "laugh" that was the initial goal, but now that we have more observers, the negotiation is over.

"After saying that, Elsa licks her lips in a seductive manner, but even so, she sends chills down Subaru and Felt's spine, Y/N on the other hand... Doesn't need to be quoted."

[Elsa]: Oh, your insides must be beautiful!

"Elsa was preparing to attack, but before she could do so, Rom suddenly raised his large club and hit Elsa squarely, sending her into the wall."

[Rom]: What a crazy woman! But it seems like now-

"At impressive speed, Elsa emerges from the rubble she was in, and uses her blade to strike Rom."

[Rom]: AGH!!!

"Rom lets out a grunt of pain, staggering back, his club falls to the ground, giving Elsa an opening to attack again."

[Elsa]: Ah, that attack was really impressive! But it looks like our dance is over.

"Elsa's blade would deal a lethal blow to Rom, but on the same shelf..."

[Puck]: First lesson, never turn your back on an opponent!

"Puck throws several ice spikes towards the hunter, she dodges most of them, but some still hit her."

[Elsa]: I was careless... It won't happen again!

"This time, Elsa goes to attack Puck and Emília, both manage to defend themselves from Elsa's attacks, but it was difficult to maintain a fight, since Elsa was extremely fast."

[Elsa]: I've never opened a Great Spirit's belly before, their insides must be beautiful!

"She attacks again, only to be blocked and attacked with more spikes."

[Puck]: I'll pass this one. You know, for a girl you are very strong and fast!

[Elsa]: "giggles" it's been a long time since someone called me a girl, coming from a Great spirit, I feel honored!

"They continue to engage in attacks and counterattacks, until Puck manages to freeze one of Elsa's legs, then launches a large ice spike towards her, hitting her squarely."