PART 13 🦋

"You don't have to find out

"You don't have to find out. The bike's owner is already here,"

Zara POV

I looked behind, my eyes widening as I quickly averted my gaze when I saw Arbaz staring at me with a raise of his eyebrows.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to take your bike without permission," I said, trying to explain while looking down, but I just heard him chuckling.

"It's okay, Zara. Why are you panicking?" he said as I glanced back at him, squinting my eyes.

"Um, if you don't mind, can you give me my keys?" Arbaz said, extending his hand, as I took the key from my Abaya pocket before keeping it on his bike, not giving it directly to him.

"Jazakallah hu khair," I said before walking away from him and went to the form...!!!

At morning

Jungkook POV

As I bathed Bam, he wiggled in my arms, making it a bit irritating.

"See, Bam, listen to your dad, please. You really stink," I said to him, but he just started licking my face, making me giggle.

I chuckled as Bam continued his enthusiastic licking, his tail wagging furiously.

"Alright, alright, I get it, you missed me too," I said, giving him a playful nudge. "But seriously, let's get you cleaned up before Mom get up from her sleep and wonders what that smell is."

"And I'm running late for university!"I quickly finished bathing Bam, drying him off as fast as I could. "Sorry, Bam, gotta run! We'll play later, okay?" I said, giving him a quick pat before dashing off to get ready for my classes, hoping I wouldn't be too late.

I wore my leather jacket and combed my hair, a sudden smile plastering on my face when I remembered her, my princess," I said, but I quickly slapped my own face to snap out of that thought.

"Ah, no, what are you thinking, even Jeon fu-"

"Don't you dare to curse," her voice rang in my ear as I sighed, shaking off the distraction before applying my favorite perfume.

I took a deep breath, trying to focus on the day ahead. "Alright, no more distractions," I muttered to myself, grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

I came downstairs to see Mom, Dad, and Junghyung eating breakfast. I slowly walked towards them before taking a seat beside Junghyung, their eyes falling on me.

"Morning," I said, taking a deep breath, and they nodded in response as Mom started to serve me with a smile. Just then, my phone started to ring, and I quickly lifted the call because Jisoo was calling.

"Hello," I said, trying to sound casual as she spoke in her cold voice.

"Is Mom and Dad there?" she asked, and they looked towards me when she mentioned them. I quickly got up and walked out, needing to talk to her privately.