TEN, personal problems

Chapter Ten──(Personal Problems)
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

hiroismyhero has updated their profile───
click here! to see the post

hiroismyhero ; following !!

liked by hsuhao, kurootet, kodzuken, and more

hiroismyhero┊this is my cat meowy and he is currently missing !! was last seen yesterday around tokyo univerisity's south campus w a red collar. beware when approaching, he may bite or atk. if found or even seen pls contact me @ xxx-xxx-xxxx
♡ 💬 ⼌ ──────────────────

akaashikeijii┊wishing meowy comes home safely !!
   ⤷ hiroismyhero┊thank u keiji ♡

kodzuken┊me bo and a mutual friend js finished putting up posters
   ⤷ hiroismyhero┊u guys r the best :'(

hsuhao┊dont forget to share this post evb !!!
   ⤷ hiroismyhero┊ yes ty haobao

────────────────── view more !

─────────

suna and chihiro were back at the library on their project. it was quiet like usual, but she was more sluggish, and she knew her partner could tell.

her hair was a mess and there were deep bags under her eyes. a pair of thin glasses laid on her nose as there was no time to put in her contacts. it was obvious that she hadn't been able to sleep properly since meowy had gone missing. all she's been running on was coffee and pure adrenaline—which was surely running out at this point.

"hey, uh," suna started, prodding her shoulder to get her attention and maybe even wake her up a bit. "did u wanna take a break or something?"

she rubbed her eyes, glasses shoved up to her forehead before falling back down when she stopped. "no no it's fine really."

he pursed his lips, clearly skeptical.

"just some personal things are going on at home right now and i haven't been able to concentrate all that well."

"oh."

"yeah, but i'll get everything done by tonight so we can present tomorrow."

suna thought for a moment. "we can stop for today, it's alright, chihiro, don't torture yourself. i can help pick up some of the slack."

"it's fine, i'll get my part done myself by tonight," she snapped, but quickly recovered. "fuck, i'm sorry, man, i'm just so fucking stressed right now."