Chapter 1: You got five minutes

Brian was arrested for letting go of a fugitive but he wasn’t a cop anymore so they had to let him go. After he was let go he went straight back to the house. Leon was packing for him and Jesse, they were leaving as soon as Jesse was knocked out from the meds. Mia and Letty are staying at the house. Dom is being hunted, he kisses his mate one more time and then hugs his pups, who are crying the same way as before begging Dom to not leave. Brian had to hold them back from running after their padre. It made Brian almost cry. 

He packed everything that he could for him and his pups. By the time he was done, Leon and Jesse were long gone. Brian took the pups downstairs to see their uncle Vince, who was packing himself. The pups hug him before they walk upstairs to say goodbye to their aunts. Brian hugs him and holds Vince close, who scents him. Vince pulls away before talking, “You gonna keep me updated on the puppies right?”

Brian nods smiling as the tears fall, “Yes I will.”

Vince nods and kisses the top of Brian’s head before walking up the stairs. Brian follows after he makes sure he isn’t crying anymore. It’s just Mia and Letty left in the house. Brian hugs them both. Letty holds him close before saying, “Be safe.”

Brian pulls away nodding as Letty walks away, she had to or she would have stopped him. Mia hugs him as well, and holds him close before saying, “Call as soon as they are born okay?” 

Brian nods, smiling, “I’ll call all of you and then you can get a hold of Dom.”

Brian had to drag the pups away from the house and left. He moved them until he landed somewhere in Miami with an alpha named Tej who took him and the pups in with his mate Suki. 

He lost the pup when he was six months along and he was a mess after that. He hasn't seen his mate in six months or anyone from his pack for that matter. He called Mia crying about it and she asked him where he was. He told her and she and Letty came down to take care of Brian until he was back on his feet. 

Dom is somewhere in Mexico, Jesse and Leon are living in Oregon, Vince left the country, and Mia and Letty are still in the house in L.A. Brian races even when he works odd-end jobs to make ends meet. His kids are in school, a kindergartener and a sixth grader. Brian cried, dropping off Villie, Dez had his hand on his мама shoulder the whole time. He also told Brian to leave as soon as he stepped out of the car. 

Dez has grown more, he is up to 5 '5 at the age of 12. He is tall and lean but has muscles kinda like his мама. He came out as trans on his 12th birthday in front of everyone. Jesse and Leon smiled, saying that they were happy that he trusted them enough to say that. Letty and Mia smiled saying that they were happy for them. Tej shrugged, smiling at the other, Skui patted his head. Brian told him that he already knew it. 

They now live in a three-bedroom trailer home. Brian knows it is a little small but the pups love it so he doesn’t talk about it too much anymore. It's good enough for their little family. 

It will fit Dom in here perfectly as well once he gets back. The pups write him letters and keep them in a box that is for Dom when he comes back for them. Brian has been counting the days since he has seen Dom last. It's day 744.

He dries off his hair as he gets out of the shower, it’s a small bathroom that the three of them share. The shower is next to the toilet, it's about five feet from the shower and bath. The shower has a small wall then on the other side is the sink. He hates that the house is so small for his kids. He wants a bigger house, he wants to give them the house that they used to live in with his mate and his pack.