12

2 Weeks later~~~~•

Yes it's been 2 weeks Taehyung bought the bunny home,  and she was so happy with the bunny and her family is also happy to see her happiness.

Today namjoon invited them to dinner so they are going, yes with her bun and she also really wanted the bunny to close with her family members, so she told the bunny to go to their brothers house, because her bun was still scared of people, and the bunny never said no to taehyung so he nodded and she was so happy.

Now taehyung was doing her hair dry and the bunny was watching her with lovely eyes.

She is done now, she takes her car key and pouch and looks at her bun who is already looking at her and she smiles.

Tae: shall we go bun. She said and bunny nodded.

Tae: Let's go...... She held the bunny and placed it on the passenger seat and put seat belt, and the bunny staring at her.

Tae: What?
You are important to me, and also safety. She said and the bunny was looking her without blinking and now he was thinking about something.

She drive to her brothers mansion.  And she parked the car. And she held the bunny and walking inside, she smiles when she saw her family waiting for them.

Tae: Hello my lovely family. She shouted.

They: Hello tae bear and bunny. They shouted return and she was happy and looked at the bunny who was looking at them.

Yoongi: You too looking really soo pretty. He said and smiles at them.

Namjoon: yes they both are really so cute

Jin: yeah I agree with you.

Jim: me too. They smiles at them.

Taehyung smiles at them but the bunny was looking other side, they laughed at the bunny.

(Taehyung outfit)

(Taehyung cute bun)

(Taehyung cute bun)

Namjoon: come on we should start eating

Namjoon: come on we should start eating. They all nodded and seated in the chairs, and the bunny was seated in the middle of taehyung and jin.

Jin wants to hold the bunny, she was not scared now she knows the bunny was not a scary one, so she called taehyung.

Jin: tae can i talk with bunny. She said now her words catch the bunnys attention, tae nodded and jin look at the bunny.

Jin: Bunny can i hold you once,  I really don't scar you and harm you ca- she about to continue but bunny nodded as yes, she don't waste any time she held the bunny happily.

Jin: you are really a good boy. She ruffled his soft bunny hair.

Now jimin, yoongi and Namjoon was sulking they also wanted to held the bunny but jin wasn't giving them chance. And jin placed the bunny on the table.

And they were talking and eating but the bunny was eating something he completed eating and the bunny jumped on the taehyung lap.

They coo at the bunny, and tae smile and they continued eating.

She finished her food and now she waking up the bunny but he haven't moving a bit, taehyung was panicking biw because she knows her bun will awake easily but now what happen to her bun.

Tae: Eonni what happen to my bun he haven't waking up.

Jin: Tae i think he was tired.

Tae: No eonni even if he tired, he will awake easily.

Namjoon: Ok bear don't worry, I will call my friend he his Veterinary doctor he will check our bunny to go to your room. He said tae nodded and left to her room.

And Namjoon called his friend, and now they are waiting for him in living room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________

Hello buns 💜

Do you enjoy today's chapter, if you do share your thoughts after reading and also do votes 🐰💜

And also please check Hidden Love ✨