♧7: Its The First Mission 2

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n and the others landed in front of the church. Where they met Sister Lily up close. She walked towards Yuno with a smile.

"Yuno!"

"Sister"

Yuno smile back at her, Y/n who saw this sight made her smile as well.

"You look so grown up now"

"Its only been 2 months. I don't think I changed much."

Sister Lily giggle at Yuno's words before smiling softly at him.

"You look more mature."

"Anyways What brings you guys here?"

"In a mission. We are just dropping by."

"I see!"

Sister Lily then walk up towards the others with her kind smile. She glances up at Klaus.

"Hello!"

"Hi. Im from the Golden Dawn Magic Knigh Squad. In charge of the newcomers. Klaus Lunette."

Sister Lily smiled brightly at his words.

"I recognized your name in Yuno's letters! Thank you for everything you've done for him!"

Klaus was a bit taken back at Sister Lily's words. Tilting his head confused then glance at Yuno curiously.

"What letters? What did you say about me?"

Klaus eyes Yuno who didn't answer and just look at the other way. Then Mimosa giggles as she spoke.

"Mimosa Vermillion I joined together with Yuno and my sister Y/n."

"I heard about you and Y/n too!"

"Oh? What did you say about us Yuno?"

Mimosa asks looking at Yuno who looked the other way again.

Y/n was about to say something but then Salim knelt down slightly as he smiled. Y/n had an annoyed look ready to beat Salim for interrupting when she was about to speak.

"What a beautiful young lady. I'm Salim Hapshass."

"I'm a son of the noble congressman Hapshass."

He rambled on about him being a heir and blah blah.

"Pleasure to meet you!"

Sister Lily got startled when he came closer to her as she instinctively use her spell Holy Fist of Love.

That sent him flying. Sister Lily bow down apologetically repeating "I'm sorry" a bunch of times.

Y/n push him aside not caring about what he just got hit with. Then smile at her. Beginning to introduce herself to her excitedly.