Chapter 6 - Kuro's Downfall

——————
(Y/N)'s POV

I can barely open my eyes. There are a lot of shouting and sounds of clashing.

But when I forced myself to open my eyes, I saw Klahadore or Kuro or whatever, threatening the cat-men. His claws are pointed at their neck ready to taste some blood.

Kuro ordered the Meowban brothers (the cat-men) to finish Zoro off. They ran towards Zoro.

Jango was a little bit preoccupied and I took that as an opportunity, I stood up and walk heading to Zoro's swords. I kicked it towards him and he fortunately caught it on time.

"Thanks!" He said.

The Meowban brothers are getting near. Zoro positioned his swords. "Tiger Trap!" Zoro said.

People around us are startled because of what happened.

The Meowban brothers are finally defeated! Or that's what I thought.

Butchi is stil conscious and he begged Jango to hypnotize him.

Now I am the one who was startled.

He became big. Bigger and stronger than he was a while ago.

I fell down on my knees while I was clutching my right shoulder because of the immense pain. I think the blade went a little deeper.

On the other hand, I saw Nami quietly climbed down the cliff. She ran to where Luffy was but Jango spotted her. He threw his pendelum at Nami.

"Nami! Dodge it!" Zoro shouted.

The blade flew too fast but Nami fell down and it was catched by Luffy. He used his mouth and he shattered the pendulum with his teeth.

Both of them had a conversation that we can't hear. Luffy nodded and picked up his straw hat. As he walked towards us, the pirates backed a little because they fear my brother.

We all stopped when we heard a commotion on the top of the cliff.

Kaya is here.

"Merry told me everything. Klahadore, please! If you want my fortune, you can have it all! Just please leave this village right now!" She said.

"I will gladly accept it, but...there's one other thing I want, you see...What I want...is peace of mind." Klahadore said.

Kaya grabbed a gun from her coat. She pointed it to Klahadore. She wants him to leave the village.

Klahadore gives his emotional speech about the bond between him and Kaya but he ended that with, "Yes, it was all so that I could kill you today..."

Kaya lost her grip from the gun. Kuro (Klahadore) successfully got the gun and he dropped it.

Kuro said many more things that made Kaya cry. Usopp is now mad and he grabbed the gun, pointed it to Kuro, and he shot him but it was unsuccessful because Kuro used his nukiashi ability (stealth foot, where he moves fast and he can be unpredictable). Kuro easily caged Usopp's upper body with his long and steel claws.

Luffy couldn't take it anymore. He sends a surprise punch to Kuro's face.

The enemy pirates was shocked. The surroundings was full of confused and (maybe) amazed comments.

"The Usopp Pirates have arrived!" The three kids said.

They hit Kuro's head with a stick. And they kept on doing that.

Kaya and Usopp tried to stop them.

"Now Captain Kuro is really mad. Those brats!" Jango said.

The children didn't know Kuro has stood up. After they looked back at him, they shrieked in terror.

Kuro walked past them and went to Usopp instead. He kicked the pitiful guy.

He commanded Jango to the do and follow what was planned.

Jango agreed. He started to walk towards Kaya but he was stopped by Zoro.

Jango called Butchi and the cat-man started to attack Zoro.

His attack cause the ground to break and shake. The dust was flying anywhere. I can't see a thing. All I hear is sounds of clashing.

Fuck my wound is still bleeding. It hurts.

I sensed Luffy behind me. He touched my head in a comforting way and continued to walk to Kuro.

Zoro carried me to his right shoulder while Usopp is in the left side.

"Hold it, you three. Who gave you the permission to pass this hill?" Kuro said.

"I did!" Luffy said and sends another punch to Kuro but he dodged it.

"Go! Zoro! Usopp! (Y/N)!" Luffy added.

•••

"There they are!" Usopp said while smacking Zoro in the chest.

"Ouch! I've been cut there, y'know!" Zoro hissed.

I was just silently suffering my wound. It was patched up by Usopp a while ago.

"Over there!" Usopp said.

We saw Jango aiming his pendulum at Kaya.

Zoro put me down quickly but gently and he dashed towards Kaya. Since he forgot about Usopp, the man fell hard on the ground.

Usopp shot Jango in the face with his exploding bullet.

•••

We are now sitting on the ground and resting. Usopp, Kaya and the three children are facing each other. While me and Zoro are in a nearby tree.

Usopp is convincing the four to not tell anybody and just forget what happened.

"Does your shoulder still hurt?" Zoro asked.

"A little bit. It's bearable though." I said.

"Thank you for what you did." Zoro said.

"Thank you too for saving me."

——————

Fact:
1.) Nami was the one who kicked Zoro's swords.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I did some proofreading and changed some things.
Please read the previous chapters again so that it will not be confusing for you. But if you don't want to read the previous ones, please read the note after this.
>>I have some major changes in this story. I've changed the part where we have knowledge about One Piece world. I find it useless to be honest. Like yeah you have knowledge and now what? You can't even help people with that knowledge. So after (Y/N) spends her first 10 years here in One Piece world she forgot all of her memories from the real world. Her memories will be replaced by the memories of her childhood. Now she doesn't know who is Nami or Usopp or Zoro or anybody. She will only know them once she met them. And  instead of 18 years old, she will be 20 in this timeline.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A HUNDRED READS!! 😭❤️

Date Published: April 29, 2024