12. A glimpse of past.

🎶 Dildara

VOTE__ because only this time I *sigh* updated next time I will not. Yrr kya hota h tum logo ko vote karne main Karo na. Next chapter me votes dekh kar hi dalungi. Mein itni excited thi because finally story ko next level me le jane ka time a gya tha but nhi tum log ko vote hi nhi karna h okay then.

Next chapter's are already on scroll.stck you can check them out. Link in bio

Italics :- flashback / past

||A U T H O R||

||A U T H O R||

He felt someone's presence on the gym room but didnt bother to turn look who it is.

Walking towards the boxing ring she silently stood there while he continued his practice.

"I got the new laptop and phone you bought. One of your man came to deliver those."
He grabbed the punching bag making it stop moving. while he looked at her through his wet hairs almost covering his eyes.

His intense gaze made her feel nervous as she looked here and there but never meeting his eyes. From the corner of her eyes she saw him removing his boxing gloves as she thought it will better if she leave.

"I should go and connect my Laptop for classes."

"Stop right there" She shut her eyes tightly didn't even get the chance to turn around before he stopped her.

Throwing the gloves he got down from ring making his way towards her. He grabbed a towel from a stool before standing few feets away from her. He is only wearing a shorts while his sweaty body is on full display increasing the temperature around her.

"Come" She took a tiny step forward while he shook his head"Closer" taking two more steps she decreased the distance between them.

Wrapping the towel around her neck he pulled making her head hit on his naked chest. Before she can think anything about their position his lips crashed on hers for a desperate kiss She whimpered in between the kiss when his wild tongue exploring her mouth eating her dry lips like he always does. He tightened his grip on the towel pulling her more closer.