Chapter 4 - Just Follow Your Heart

Becky smile at Freen behavior changed. She thought Freen is such a baby.
She heard from Nam and Baitoey that Freen has weird behavior but she is not bad, she is just behaving like a kid.

They didn't say much, but Becky got what they are trying to say. That is, Freen is just a big baby.

It's third day on island, Becky lost hope but didn't said to anyone, she will do whatever she can to stay alive.

She looked at her phone, the battery is about to die but still not even a single bar. It's like the phone here on island is just a piece of metal, that has no value.

She thought where are they. Are they came that far from human civilization as till now no one came looking for them. She know they are in Indian Ocean as the jet caught the storm in Indian Ocean but the ocean is too big.

She want to cry, she missed her family, they must be devastated. But what can she do, she is hopeless here.

"Beck what happened?" Irin asked
"Nothing gummy bear, hey is your leg ok" Becky smile and asked as she doesn’t want to show how worried, how hopeless she is.

"Yeah, thank you Beck"
"Irinn, how many time I told you no need to thank me, I am your friend, did you forget"
"OK ok, returns my thank"
They smile, Becky hugged her friend.

Afterward all the ladies went towards the hot spring, that they found yesterday, its not hard as they already marked the way.

Day before, Becky teared a red dress into small pieces and tied on the trees throughout the path, so that afterwards they won't lost in the forest. Everyone impressed by her.

Becky try not to laugh to see Freen's condition. It's so funny how Freen walk, she was tiptoe through the whole way, and her face, its too funny how she looked, her face all crinkle up and looked around with her wide eyes, like she is walking though haunted house in theme park.

After like 15 min walk they reached the hot spring, everyone is happy to take bath after 2 days.

"Freen are you checking her"
Noey asked

Freen and Noey sitting on big rock, little far from other as other are still in water, enjoying the water. This two finished their bath.

"Who?" Freen just said casually
"You know who I am talking about, Why your eyes always followed her?"

"What you want to say here, Noey. We came to same place, its not obvious that we looked at each other" Freen excuse herself

"Huhhh, but you don't looked at me or Nam or.."

Freen cut Noey
"Noey, why would I looked at you, do you think you are handsome"

Noey laugh out laugh, others looked at their way.

"What?" Nam shouted
"Nothing, just do it fast, we are waiting " Noey answered
"You two have no fun, stupids"
Nam shouted, everyone laugh.

"Look they laugh at us, you make me looked stupid too." Freen complain to her friend

Noey smirk
"Buddy, you changed. Do you like her?"
"Ahh Noeeyyy, what you saying?"

"You know, I have been watching you, it's like your eyes are glued to her"
"What nonsense? Noey"
"OK OK, I am sorry to misinterpret"

Noey just surrender, but she is smiling. She know what changed her friend, but she didn't said anything.

Afterwards they went a little further towards the forest. In their way Becky tied piece of clothes, saying it's their way out.

First they came across a particular wild herb. Becky pulled the herb with roots, saying every part of plant is edible. She explain that the leaf and root can make herbel tea, Becky is explaing like a teacher explain the chapter to her students. Everyone listen what Becky is saying, but they have no idea.