1

I did some research about that jungle. That jungle seemed....scary. Whoever went there never returned that's what they said. But why? Why would they disappear like that? Well they also said that there are some mysterious creatures living in that place. But that jungle didn't seem that deep.

So I dared to go there.. yeah scary but that's what I want ig?

I climbed into my car and headed in that direction. I took a long drive away from my home city. Yes, that road is the only one that leads to the bush, and I pulled over in front of it. I swallowed.

"Should I go?" I murmured.

Yes I should.

I started driving. Ig you are wondering why tf I am alone? Yeah I didn't bring any of my bold friends because I don't want them to be in danger. I have told only one of my best friend in case if I don't return at least she could inform the police. Though I am not afraid to die.

F*CK. I have came so far. But I keep driving.

Wait.

I saw something.

A boy on the ground infront of a big tree.

I parked the car aside and got out. Slowly I tried to approach there.

I'm standing in front of that boy now.A little dried blood on his lips.The torso appeared quite pale.I touched the only-wearing, nude body. Very chilly.Moreover, he's not even breathing. He passed away Ig. I removed my cell phone from my pocket. There is no network, freak. I predicted it.However, I'm glad there's an emergency call. 
I didn't want to look at the dead body, so I turned around.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhaha" I screamed.

He's standing in front of me, grinning eerily.

He stared at me with desired eyes. Like we knew eachother for a long time. But his look sent shiver down my spine.

I raced to the car without wasting any time at all.I got into the car and started the engine. I looked at the boy last time he was standing there looking into my soul ....

"Save me," he murmured.

To be continued...

Some part these story will be dark so if you are sensitive skip

And sorry for my bad writing style and I am not good at English. Ignore any grammatical errors or fix it in the comment section.

Btw thanks for reading
And vote