3. INSIST ☀️

Leo
☀️

With the help of some of the gallery staff. I had finally packed up all my paintings and supplies.

Luckily the archdevaoun would take my paintings back to my house the next day, and keep them here safe overnight.

Very helpful.

I was not looking forward to lugging them on the bus in the middle of the night.

I would look quite strange.

Maybe people would think I stole them.

That would be funny.

I bid goodbye to Laura and thanked her for all her help tonight before leaving the archdevaoun.

"You did absolutely incredible tonight Leo I could tell you had a very captive audience" she said.

"It was so exciting, I didn't think it would get as much attention as it did!" I said immediately reminiscing about the night and it was not even over yet.

"Well I'm quite sure the archdevaoun will welcome you back soon enough, especially if your pieces keep up the same quality as they did as tonight" she had commented sincerely.

This was so surreal. I felt butterflies of excitement flying in my stomach at the idea of it.

Goodness I would be a celebrity in no time at this rate.

In reality I don't think I would handle the intensity of the Hollywood lifestyle very well. I think it would be much cooler to be the next banksy.

Goodness knows I would not be able to keep that a secret for very long. I was not a very good liar.

Lia would probably just ask me 'are you the secret painter' and I would immediately crack under the pressure and confess it all as if it was a sin.

I probably should have taken some public speaking classes thinking about it. Oh well.

Finally I stpeed out of the archdevaouns grand entrance and allowed the doors to close behind me with a light thud.

The atmosphere was much quieter now and the star night sky was at its brightest. Glowing constellations illuminated the night sky. I think this could be a new painting.

I took a picture of the sky. I probably looked like a weirdo.

I didn't care... Ok I kind of did, I started to walk away embarrassed.

The crisp cold air tapped against my skin giving a sense of relief to be finished with the crowded indoor atmosphere.

A few guests still lingered outside likely waiting for a taxi to pick them up. Some of them were slightly drunk after downing wine and prosecco all night and now they stumbled on the spot.

But I knew I couldn't afford a taxi.

So the bus it still was.

I need to take this suit back.

Otherwise I'm going to be fitting the homeless art stereotype in no time.