šš‚ššššŠšš•šš”ššŽšš› Ė¢įµįµƒĖ”Ė” įµˆŹ³įµƒįµ‡įµ‡Ė”įµ‰

✁___________________________________

Imagine── having a stalker who is so obsessively inlove with you and just wanna take you away.
You're just the cutest little thing ever that he laid eyes upon!,, he met you at your first day of work, so clueless and an airhead-  trying to understand things that seems foreign to you,
You are the most innocent person he met, once he tried flirting with you and you just looked at him awkwardly, but despite the awkward look on your face-  HEAVENS you look so cute and adorable.
He planned on kidnapping you and making you his little househusband, and fill you up with his kids!
He already imagined a backyard full of children running around while you take care of them!!
He managed to kidnap you and take you away- 
At first you were so scared that you began to cry and tremble under his towering form, so he knew he had to be gentle with you.
It didn't took you long to warm up to him, you thought you misunderstood him as a bad guy but he was actually just wanting to court you! (Oh my you're such a himbo hehe)
Now that he has you under his control he was soooo happy! He had you on his bed with your legs spread showing him your wet little hole.
It was such a cute sight of seeing his little boy like this! He swore he'd get a heart attack at the sight.
He didnt waste time on claiming you as his and bred your boy pussy full of his kids.
He was so happy to claim his baby boy! He knew that you'd be the best househubby for him and the best father for his future kids