Falling in love

Hiii if ur reading this tysm, I don't want to take too long writing this up here so let's get into this chapter or part.

Luke and Sophie took their seats as Sam walked through the door of the cafe, Luke immediately locked his eyes on him. "Luke?" Sophie tried to bring Luke out of la la land. "LUKE!" exclaimed Sophie while she slapped Luke across the face.

"Ow." Said Luke quietly. "Omg u finally came back down to earth." Said Sophie sarcastically. "Whatever." Said Luke joking around with Sophie.

"What were u looking at anyway?" Asked Sophie looking at the way Luke was looking at. "Oh nothing." Said Luke. "Whatever u say." Said Sophie. "May I take ur order?" Asked the waiter. "Mhm." Said Sophie.

"May I get a sugar cookie and a Strawberry frappuccino(I've never been to a cafe pls tell me if cafes don't have these things) asked Luke. "Ofc.. anything for u young lady?" Asked the waiter looking at Sophie. "May I get a Coffee and a doughnut please?" Asked Sophie. " Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes with ur food." Said the waiter.

Luke took out his phone and started to watch tik toks to pass some time. "Here is ur food, and have a nice day." Said the waiter. "U too!" Yelled Luke and Sophie. "Jinx!" They both yelled at each other.

The whole cafe started to look at them, when they noticed their faces where reder than a tomato, and they both hid in embarrassment, they both were just acting like two 9 year olds. They managed to eat in the embarrassment they both felt.

As Luke and Sophie were walking out of the cafe, Luke tripped over something but luckily someone saved him before he fell over, as Luke looked at who saved him his face turned extremely red. "Are u okay?" Asked the man who saved him.

CLIFFHANGER! I also want to say please tell me if I made any mistake, I'm also questioning myself I don't even think a Vampire king is a such thing 😭. Anyway tysm for reading this chapter or part.
Byeeeeee