Chapter 5 - Do You Have A Map?

"Beck"
"Ummm"
"What is happening to us?"
"What happened Irin?"
"I want to go home, I really missed my family"

Irin has lovely family, her parents and a younger sister.
Becky looked at her friend, its been 5 day they have been on the island, no one talk about it anymore.

"Don't worry gummy bear, we are going home. It may take time but we are going. Don't worry, we are together in this."

Becky is trying to be positive as much as possible, she know everyone is scared. When she woke up, she saw Baitoey and Nam were crying together.

Becky is a mentally strong woman. She is optimistic, productive, caring, unafraid to stand up for what she believes in and true to herself.
In their situation, she is about to loose her mind, but for sake of other, she try very hard to be positive.

"Yeah we should not loose hope"
Irin smile weakly.

"Yes we shouldn't, soon rescue will come"
Becky hugged her friend.

"And do you want to talk something about some specific person here"
Irin said with a sweet smile

"Who?"
"Your big baby"

Both smile, everyone notice about Freen and Becky, they want to tease them but no one want to opened their mouth in front of Freen, as all know she might say something.

As they doesn't have any work, they observed everything, and it's the only interesting topic on the island.

"What about her?"
"I don't know, something is between you two, her aura, her persona changed when she is around you.
She always kept stealing glances at you and you always taking care of her"

Becky know too, she caught Freen looking at her most time.
But, when Freen looked at her, she doesn't know why but she like it. She love the way Freen looked at her.
It's like she want to be around with Freen too.

"Yes, I take care of her because she doesn't know how to do anything, maybe they are spoiled kids"

They laugh, yeah Freen and her friends are useless without Becky.

"But you are more attentive towards that specific big baby"
"Haha I don't know, maybe I drawn towards her" Becky said smiling

"Uhmm, is it because she is beautiful"
"Is she beautiful, I thought she is handsome."
Both laugh

"Yeah both, beautiful and handsome"

"It's not about that Irin and for record her communication skill with other people is the worst, she act like spoiled kid, but, but I am attracted towards her"

"Ohhhh, someone is falling for big baby"

"No no, its not... Irin.. umm I don't know. We met in this fuck up situation and I don't know what's in her mind. And I never dated a girl before."

"I know what's in her mind, I think you too.
Uhmm, ok. Don't think too much. Just go with the flow, you always said we should follow our heart, you too follow your heart"

Becky just smile, she think it's too early to come to point that she like Freen, but back of her mind, she know she want to be with Freen, with her big baby.

"OK let's go, they must be waiting"

Both stood up, they came to pee but they were immersed in their chit chat.

On other side, Nam's gang notice the changes on their stupid friend for last few days.
They saw genuine smile on their straight face friend, her eyes soften when she is with Becky, always stealing glances.