CHAPTER 5: Y/N'S SECRET ♡✨️

Y/N'S POV:
After I left from there , I waited for Bai, and heard what happened inside and then saw Bai coming no no running towards me and calling my name and that's it , I get to know I slipped in my little space and everything blacked out .

AFTER SOME TIME LATER :
BAI POV'S :
Y/N baby , you woke up .
Y/N: unnie ,wherwe is eomma, wherwe are we ? I want to eat icew-creame,
Bai: Jaggi ,you just woke up , have some healthy food then you will have your ice-cream is that okay( in soft and motherly voice) .
Y/N: no no I want ice-creame nowww*started to cry .
Bai: shh..shh.. my Cupcake you want ice-cream right, let's go get it-
Suddenly the door opened and there a man, women and 5 boys with a littlge baby girl in their arms and screamed
- Cupcake, butterscotch,butterfly,baby ,y/n

Hearing them y/n's head started paining more and then again she fainted ..

Yes, you are right, they are y/n's father ,ma and her golden brothers and her Bambi.

Let me tell you the scene that happened when y/n was hospitalised and one more thing y/n woke up after 1 day so that's why Bai didn't react much to scare her knowing she slipped into her little space .

So,The Scene was:

When she fainted Bai already carried her in a bride style and rode her car to the hospital and after admitting her in the hospital, she called y/n's father and told everything which has happened and told him to come at XXXX Hospital with everyone after that she called y/n's eomma and said the same thing .

Few hours later :
They all arrived and also y/n's eomma came with Mr.Kim and his sons and then, everyone went to Bai and asked what happened, she being ...so much angry said,"Ask this to Mrs.Jeon ,she knows everything.

OTP:
Mr.Jeon: What happened So Hyun ??
So Hyun:.....
Mr.Jeon: I ASKED WHAT HAPPENED ?? EITHER YOU TELL ME OR IF I FIND OUT ON MY KNOW IT WON'T BE GOOD.
(in scary and cold voice )
So Hyun: Um..actually , today we all went to Mr.kim house , yk he is my current boyfriend and the-
Mr.Jeon: I don't want to know who you are meeting or what just tell me about the incident.
So Hyun: Will you just wait..I am telling , so it all happened during dinner time , when I said that me and Mr.Kim is going to marry eachother soon and then she ......... then I slapped her ..that's it.
Mr.Jeon: You know what you did will affect y/n so much, didn't you try to make her understand or atleast you should have understood, see this is the reason, why I rarely send y/n to you , even after all happened in the past , atleast *sighed* ok fine it has already happened and listen don't go near her only if she calls you .( in cold way)

Ma: bogum , will y/n will be okay it has happened again ..( on the verge of crying)
": Ma please don't cry , I know my Cupcake is very strong , she might slipped but she is strong and we are here na , to protect her.(Said this in very soft voice and hugged her )
4 voices with a baby girl voice : Ne ma, it's going to be okay , we are going to protect her /mamma uniew is going to be Okey (said in her cute voice )

Hearing her voice , everyone chucked , somehow it made the atmosphere little bit comfortable.

And if you are thinking about Kim Brothers , then yes , they are there and shocked to see Mr.Jeon talking in his soft voice and the 5 boys: who are also well know billionaires. But do they care nope, except one .

Present :

BABY Y/N: Maa, papa you both came , I missewd you , ma I want to chocolate but you see unniew she is not letting me ( cute and with a pout)

Ma : Oh..my jaggi you want chocolate we will , okie unnie didn't let you because you might get sick you see it winter season okie , papa will go and bring it for you .( In an angelic voice)

Baby Y/N: Thank you ma, but I want to go with winwin oppa ..

": Someone called me ( entered with a smile)

Baby Y/N: winwin p'chai you camew , please let's go to ice-cream parlour please....( in her cute voice)

Winwin: okie my butterscotch let's go okaie my jaggi but first eat something you know empty stomach will make you sick again..

Baby Y/N: Humph..okie winwin p'chai ..(With a cute pout )..

After that y/n ate porridge made and feed by her ma, then she went out hugging her winwin p'chai .

Note: It was a private hospital made only for Mr.Jeon's Family.

That's it ...
Thank you guys for reading this 😁💙.

Please guys 50+ votes and comments.
Byee, take care of yourself guys.
Your A/N

☆BLOODY DEVILS YET LOVELY FAMILY ☆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara