9

9→What's The Problem.

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

It's been three months jk came busan from daegu and didn't go to the seoul for his work.

He isn't talking to anyone, stay silent or stays in his mild dark room crying all night.

Lisa told the reason to his parent and they tried to understand him matter still he is behaving stubborn kid.

He is stuck on the moment when min kept proposal infront of him and her vulnerable face.

Mr and Mrs Jeon (lisa's parent) didn't get agree to meet Taehyung when lisa insist them to talked about marriage once.

'Cause...

Jk is unmarried, rich, handsome and gentleman. He get thousand proposal everyday and have reputation in the media.

He is best at everything and deserves best that's the shole reason they are too against of this marriage.

They don't want to stain his image to get married him to a divorcee top of that he is the mother of two big kids.

We can relate that its normal in our society...

Mr and Mrs Jeon pampered him and raised him with lot's of care how can they ruined his life just cause of min words.

Other hand they are feeling restless to see their child sad, silent and crying at every night GOD knows why.

'Baby!' Mrs Jeon whispered and softly caresses jk's hair who is lying on the ground and staring at the open sky.

He is laid on the roof top.

Tears gush in her eyes when she saw his teary face and wiped softly while mumble sweet words.

'Do you love him?' She asked softly he shook his head 'I always see myself on jee place.' Jk mumbled with puker lip.

(She asked about Taehyung)

'I saw how a car crushed them infront of my eyes and I was waiting for them to come and take me home but no one come expect you and appa.' Jk whisper and closed his teary eyes he call them as eomma appa.

'She is also waiting for someone and I want to be that someone.' He whined crying.

'Aigo! Of course we will come for our adorable bunny how can I leave this cute baby on the road.' She said and caresses his hair he looked up at her.

'I also don't want to leave her alone in that hell, Eomma.' Jk cried she cooing at him and nod her head smiling and pecked on his forehead.

'I will talk to your appa and will try to convince him huh now get up and have your dinner.' She said he shook head pouting she awe and pinch his cheeks.

'Look at this adorable baby is going to handle two kids.' She said giggling he whined with blush face.

'3 babies including their mumma.' Jk mumbled she chuckled and teased him more.

...

'Myself Jeon Junwoo and she is my wife Jeon Layla. You already know lisa and my son Jungkook.' Mr Jeon said softly Kim family nod with small smile and greet too.

'We come here to talk with Taehyung.' Mrs Jeon said roam her eyes to them.

'Why?' Mrs Kim asked worriedly she smile and assured her Mrs Kim sigh and ask Jihye to call Taehyung.