chapter 1

I walked into my room feeling tired from the day.

I went to the window to see the rain outside. But when I looked, I saw a shiny car parked below.

It belonged to Arnav Agnihotri, a guy from my college. He's always bothering me, even though I don't like it.

Seeing his car made me feel worried and annoyed.

I remembered all the times he stared at me in class and tried to talk to me when I didn't want to. It felt like he was always there, making me uncomfortable.

I wanted him to leave me alone, but it seemed like he wouldn't go away.

It made me feel trapped, like I couldn't escape from him. I closed the curtain, trying to block out the sight of his car. But I knew he would still be there, a constant reminder of his unwanted attention

Arnav wasn't just any guy from college; he was the son of a powerful politician, and he made sure everyone knew it.

The memory of his entitled attitude lingered in my mind

The way he walked around like he owned the place, as if his family's status put him above everyone else.

Being a politician's son seemed to give him this arrogance, as if he could do whatever he pleased.

But for me, his connection to power only made his behaviour more unbearable.

It was like he thought his family's money and influence meant he could have whatever he wanted, including me. And try as I might to avoid him, he always seemed to find a way to insert himself into my life.

I couldn't help but feel a sense of injustice bubbling up within me.

Why did his family's wealth and status give him the right to invade my life, to make me feel uncomfortable and powerless? It wasn't fair

Even Advik bhaiya, Ishan bhaiya, and Prakash mamaji couldn't do anything to him because of the political power he holds. I've never shared this with anyone.

I remember the first time I realised the depth of Arnav's obsession with me.

It was during a college event. I was busy chatting with friends when I felt his eyes on me, burning into my back.

At first, I tried to ignore it, brushing off the uneasy feeling creeping up my spine. But as his gaze became more intense and more possessive.

It was like he was trying to stake his claim on me in front of everyone, as if I were nothing more than a trophy to be won.

I approached the window again with baby steps. With trembling hands, I drew back the curtain.

I was half-expecting to find Arnav's car still parked below.But to my surprise, the spot was empty, he left

I sighed in relief

____________

Author's pov

Avni sat at the breakfast table pushing her food around her plate with a look of disgust
She looked at her food clearly unimpressed.

Aditi placed a plate of piping hot parathas in front of her.

Avni wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"I don't eat oily things, you know," she declared pushing the plate away.

Advik,who was sitting across from her, raised an eyebrow.

"Avni, cut it out.Stop making a fuss"his tone was stern.

"But Advik bhaiya, you know I don't like oily food. It's bad for my skin," Avni protested, crossing her arms over her chest.

Advik's expression hardened