NEW BOOK!!!

Hey!! Guys. Thankyou for showering your love on gangster's world.

I am thinking of making a new book too do not worry.
I am not abandoning this book.
This book is not even started yet. There is so many spicies are yet to be introduced.

So my new books' name is
BOUND TO BE TOGETHER.

It's a beautiful romcom book.
Enemies to lover type.
College romance.
Slow burn romance
Savage x savage
Grumpy rude x sunshine

It's a story about two teenagers coming into a city to complete their further studies both are unknown of what destiny has planned for them.

When she doesn't believe in love type of things. For her true love is only in novels. And the types of guys.

He loves challenges and started disliking her on their first meeting thinking she is coming between him and his love.(basketball ball)

Whereas she hated him alredy because of the thing she saw and heard on her first meeting with him which he's oblivion of.

All of them lives in different places but destiny bound them together and make them stay in one house.

It will be fun to read. How they are gonna treat each other under the same roof. When they didn't even stay close for more than 3secs with eachother without insulting to the core.

Will you join me in this beautiful journey of yatharth and Taranya?

*✿❀*✿❀

Tell me which poster will go?

Tell me??Then i will upload it

Tell me??
Then i will upload it.
If i didnt get response then it is going to upload on scroll.stck.