17

>>>>>

Taehyung and bunny were in their home, and now Taehyung freshens up and comes to her bedroom and looks at the bunny who is already looking at her, taehyung wanted to express her feelings to the bunny,  not knowing what was actually going to happen.

Taehyung lay down in the bed and caressing the bunny's hair softly

Tae:Bun. She softly called him who nodded and only looked at her, Taehyung smiled at him.

Tae: I want to tell you something bun. Again he nodded.

Tae: You know bun, The whole world is very cruel when it's related to me. She said and laughed bitterly and the bunny was looking at her.

Tae: You don't know about me or my past right bun. She asked the bunny who slowly nodded.

Tae: My mom and dad( she started telling about her past, how Taehyung was just a mistake to her parents and how they try to abort her, and how her grandparents took care of her and she met jin, Jimin ,yoongi namjoon and another story. )

{🔻 I already wrote taehyung past, if you wanted to know again, then check out chapter-3 to know taehyung past }

Tae: But that day, when i found you in the forest, i really don't know but I wanted to keep you in my pocket or my bag and kidnap you far away from that place, but i still take your permission cause I am a very good girl. She completed and the bunny opened his mouth like a laugh and he was looking at her and thinking about her past ,  he was sad but proud because of her hardwork and her success.

Tae: And bun...... she said and straight looking into bunny eyes, and bunny nodded at her.

Tae: I really don't know when I fell in love with you, but I fell harder for you and i really don't even know how. She said and the bunny whole world stopped at her words he was looking at her with a huge open mouth* (in shock).

Tae: Bun i love you and i know you don't have to love me back but please let me love you okay and i know you may think it was a joke, but I am not telling you any kind of jokes, i really mean it bun i love you and i really do. She said and kissed the bunny forehead.

And the bunny was looking at the leaving figure  full of emotions which held happy as heavy, anger (at himself),  sad, but lots of love love.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung went to the balcony to relax herself, taehyung was happy cause she finally expressed her feelings to her bun, but she was a little bit hurt, because taehyung expected a nod from her bun but she got nothing, so yeah that's why she comes out to enjoy some fresh air.

Taehyung sit on the chair and looks down and thinks how to make her bun happy and how to express and show her love to the bunny.

She was busy in thinking and the bunny was looking at her worriedly because he saw how Taehyung spaced out, and she doesn't even notice his presence and he knows that she was thinking something deeply.

The bunny went inside and lay on the bed and prayed.

maybe he was calling someone.

_______________________________________________

SPOILER⚠️❗
---------------------

Taehyung gasped in shock to see in front of her but she heard a laugh.

Tae: W-who are you.

???: Don't worry dear, I am not a thief or something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HELLO BUNS 💜🐥

Are you excited to know what was going on in the next chapter, and just please trust me while reading the chapters i promise you sweeties i never gonna disappoint any of you 🐥💞

And do votes and comments after reading the chapters.✨

Sorry for the short chapter, I actually forgot to update the chapter buns, because of the new story..... Sorry sweeties💜💚

Also buns follow me and support me guys, i will share with you an amazing story which you enjoy the lot, and check out Hidden Love.

You know sweethearts, i have started writing A INDIAN STORY ❤️

Do you like today's chapter, if you do then share your thoughts in the comments section below.

FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS ❤️😘

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️