Chapter 1 : Mantra Spaceship

Synopsis
---------------------------------------------------------------
2056, January, 21
Toppat Military Station
Site Designation : Toppat Military Areas
Time : Unknown
---------------------------------------------------------------
2056 when earth became a unlivable planet as a parasite virus called Vexile has spreaded across earth turning everyone who inhaled the virus to a zombie like State with metal spikes coming out of the infected person.
Humanity was in the brink of extinction.
Humans had built high-tech spaceships called Asterixus to go explore others planets and to figure out if the planet livable or not.

Main Character Introduction

Price Laquere was in the space marine special force, they embarked on a mission to figure out is the planet Aurora livable or not and also to identify the creatures living on this planet.
He was half american and half mexican. He has a dark brown hairs with glinting ocean eyes.
He was wearing a special Black suit that allowed humans to breathe on various unknown planets.
The suit was made out of Assylium which was found in the planet Helius.
The material was harder than a diamond and flexible as a paper.

Authors Note

Before reading the story, i just want you to know this story was very goresome and has some 18+ adult sentences.
The Regular update schedule is 1 week per one chapter but if i got some problems with it, it could be delayed by 2 or 3 weeks.
Enough talking let dig into the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Toppat Station Meeting

The Military had held a meeting at the Toppat Station Room.
"Sit down, son" General Martinez said in a commanding way.
"We have identify a blue planet with lots of clouds covering most of the surface, We will called it Aurora, We need you guys special forces to explore this planet" Martinez said.
"Alright, Captain. Any specific details?"
Price asked.
"That all the details we know for now."
Martinez replied.
A spaceship called Mantra has released from the main Mothership where humans lives currently.
The Special forces has total of around 60 to 90 soilders.
The Special Troops has deployed into the spaceship and leaving the mothership heading for the planet Aurora.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Side Character introduction

Cassidy Maryfield was the pilot of the Mantra Spaceship, She had beautiful luring almond eyes with dark hair.
She was quite elegant and tall.
She was American.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Blackout In The Ship

While heading for the planet Aurora, A blackout occurred.
Everyone was panicking and finding their flashlights.
"What a strange occasion, we never had this kind of occasion before on these spaceships." Price murmured under his breath.
"Price lend me a hand!" Cross shouted while entering the Troop-B room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Background Character Introduction

Valentino Jaxton (Codename - Cross)
was one of the special forces engineer and also a sniper.
He got light-blonde hair with dark eyes.
He left eyes was blinded, A slashed scar down his left eye.
He was American Italian.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"What the matter, Cross?" Price asked.
"The main powerbox of this ship is damaged, the main wires were cutted off, it not a Power out, someone did this on purpose. There is a traitor on this ship!!!" Cross said with a frustrating expression on his face.
"A... T-traitor?!?" Price said with a surprise look on his face.
They both went into the main Power source which was the Powerhouse room.
Cross tried to fix the powerbox as fast as possible while Cassidy tried to balance the Mantra.
A groups of soilders came into the powerhouse room and informed them about a missing soilder on the ship.
"It was indeed a setup! That missing soilder was a traitor on this godamn fucking ship!!!" Cross angrily shouted.
The news spreaded to the whole Spaceship and everyone tried to find the traitor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cassidy's friend Samrat Khan (Codename - Flow) was the ship backup pilot.
"Cassidy watch out!!!!" Flow shouted before the ship crashed into floating pieces of a crumbled meteorite.

Back in the powerhouse room

**BOOM!!**

"What the fuck is that sound?!?" Price shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To be Continued

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter.
More chapters coming right up around the clock!!!