Chapter 2 : Mantra Incident

---------------------------------------------------------------
Aftermath Of The Impact

After crashing into pieces of meteorite, mantra has lose control and now wildly swinging in every direction.
"T-t...this is.... Cassidy M-maryfield... **Coughing** Aughhh.... Speaking from the head pilot! Mantra had crashed into meteorite and lost control.
  E-eve-....every-e-e everyone. /#(!$!$ **Speaker glitched out**
"T-the Mantra lost c-control?!?-" Cross shouted.
The Mantra has wildly going up and down.
The Mantra outer space-shield has damaged and smoke started to filling the inside of the main room.
"Fuck, Fuck, fuck fuck!! We are all going to die!!" A soilder shouted and panickingly run around the room.
"Calm the fuck down! Order from the Lieutenant Colonel Price!!" Price shouted.
The Mantra has damaged and uncontrollable but luck was on their side as Mantra crash down into the water surface of The Aurora.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Mysterious Motive And The Lurking Sea Creatures

"Aghh!! Fuck this shit!" Price Cursed before Getting on top of the Mantra that is floating on the water before it got a device that make it float.
"Cross?!? Cross!! Shit!" Price shouted for Cross but didn't get any replies so Price dived into the freezing water once again and search for Cross and the rest of the crew.
Cross desperately swims up while Price was supporting him as a booster.
"Did you see any surviving soilders down there, Cross?" Price asked terrifiedly.
"I cannot see a damn things down there the water is freezing and it was blue as fuck. I couldn't even focus." Cross replied.
While talking Cassidy, Samrat and 3 people came out of the water alive.
They all assemble on the floating Mantra.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Background Characters Introduction

Nick Fernadez was a mexican.
He played a pretty big role in the ship as a technical Support.
He has greyish hair with desert eyes.
His suit was heavily damaged.

Liam Vasco Anderson was the ship medic.
He was tall, Brown-haired with greenish eyes.
He was the tallest out of the remaining troops.

Tilly Freeman was the ship technician.
She has Dark hair with blues eyes.
She was heavily injured in the legs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The First Encounter

They were discussing what to do next until a gigantic angler fish jumped out of the water and splashing waves of strong whirlpool shaped water pattern.
"Look out!!!" Liam Shouted before ducking.
Everyone ducked the water before running into the damaged Mantra.
"Listen, We have to blocked the holes in the Mantra, We can't go outside there is so much creatures. Go!" Cross shouted before going to fix the holes in the damaged walls of Mantra.
Nick look at Cross with glint of Evil in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued
---------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was supposed to be publish next week but i am bored so i wrote and publish it now :)
Thanks for you time, More chapters coming right around the clock!
Anyways get Cliffhanged!! :D