Episode 2.5 : Life or Death?

As Michael dragged himself through the forest, hunger and thirst weakened him, while the baby Scor's cries made it unbearable. Because of his desperate state, he pleaded with Gemma's voice, suggesting they seek shelter and food before darkness fell and the Scors emerged. Yet, the voice remained firm: he must not stop or he will certainly die.

As Michael walked on, his mental state got worse, and he started to see a figure in a green cloak, like the spirits he saw before, walking beside him among the trees.

Despite his efforts to brush it off as a hallucination, the figure persisted, offering help in finding shelter. Michael, wary of falling into a trap, rejected the offers, recognizing them as tricks to lure him into surrender.

The figure's persistence grew, tempting him with promises of food and water. Struggling against the allure of the offer, Michael almost succumbed, but a sudden bite from the baby Scor shocked him back to reality.

recentering his focus, Michael pushed forward, , only to see the figure change itself into Gemma, commanding him to seek shelter or he would die.

When the spirit realized that Michael wasn't being persuaded, the environment around him changed. He felt the scene grow darker, and he heard and felt an unpleasant breeze moving through the forest.

Suddenly, his mother showed up next to him, bringing up strong feelings inside him. But she looked strange and very sad, her skin pale and chains clinking as she walked.

Though Michael initially dismissed her as another illusion, a growing conviction troubled him: this was truly his mother

Though Michael initially dismissed her as another illusion, a growing conviction troubled him: this was truly his mother. As he grappled with this realization, he hesitantly uttered, 'Mom, is that really you?'

Her form trembled, as if she were trying to warn him of incoming danger, when suddenly, a dark portal opened beneath her, and she was snatched away by the sinister grip of a tree root.

In a heartbeat, Michael's instincts drove him to jump after her. But before he could act, a monstrous creature emerged from the darkness, bearing a twisted resemblance to the spirits of the forest.

Terrified and weakened, Michael fled as the creature relentlessly pursued him. With each step the creature took, the earth trembled beneath him, and the trees shook in its wake. It seemed the creature could have finished the job in one swift move, but instead, it played with Michael like a predator toying with its prey, enjoying his fear.

 It seemed the creature could have finished the job in one swift move, but instead, it played with Michael like a predator toying with its prey, enjoying his fear