♧10: Another Mission Already

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Already another mission. We are on fire!"

"I agree."

The two sisters giggle to each other and smile. While Klaus sigh fixing his glasses.

"This isn't something to be excited about. Our mission is to one of the dungeons. It's very dangerous."

"Come on Klaus-senpai we know that but we can't help it okay?"

"We should get going."

Klaus then use his magic to create a ride but the trio was already flying with their brooms. Making him look away embarrassed for bothering to cast a creation spell.

'These kids..'

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

Meanwhile with Asta and Noelle. Luck had just left them to go to where a strong powerful person is.

"You've got to be kidding. He just left us!?"

"His so cool!!"

"Asta Idiot his supposed to be taking care of us. His the senior. He isn't supposed to leave us!"

Noelle exclaims with a glare. Asta chuckle before smiling at Noelle reassuringly.

"Don't worry. With me around I can use my sword to nullify any of these traps!"

"I guess you aren't wrong about that.."

"I'm gonna become the Wizard King so this is nothing!"

"I'm not gonna loose to Yuno!"

"Yuno?"

"His an old friend. We've live together at Hage Village. He became a magic knight same time as me."

"His with the Golden Dawn Magic Knight Squad."

Noelle was a bit surprised at Asta's words. She tilts her head to the side in wonder.

"Thats quite impressive. They accepted a commoner?"

"Yuno is quite incredible but I'm not gonna loose to him!!"

Noelle saw Asta's determination clear as day. She smiles at the sight.

"I guess a dummy like you can be quite serious with things."

"Of course!"

With that Asta and Noelle went to cross a little bridge but Noelle stepped on a trap spell. Though this time its way worst than earlier with Luck.