Chapter 9 - Home Is Where You Belong

Freen reached the mansion. Her parents and her sister live there. She live in her penthouse gifted by her father, but for now, they want to stayed in the mansion for while.

Freen try to hold her tears, before her mother schold her saying it's all her fault.
From first moments they don't want her to go for vacation with her friends, but she begged them about it. After lots of begging, they allowed her to go.

She went to her room, she still has room in the mansion. She stayed there whenever she came there for holiday, or weekend or family gathering, party etc.

She took a long shower, after laying on the bed, as soon as her head touch the pillow, she fall asleep. She is so tired.

When she wake up, its already dark. But she stayed in her room as she doesn't want to meet her family. Later at night, she went to the kitchen for food, afterward she lay on the bed again.

She missed Becky with her whole heart.

Its like, one day Becky walk into her life, a total stranger and she became so important to her, even they known each other for such a short period of time, its feels like she known Becky for life time.
That much important Becky come to Freen's life, she couldn't believe.

She closed her eyes, remembering each part of Becky's smiling face, automatically her lip curled up. It's like everything is easy with Becky.

She need a new phone as soon as possible, she want to hear Becky's voice.

"Where are you going, Sarocha, yesterday only you came back"
"Mom, I need a new phone, my phone is not working"

When she came out of room, to go to store, she meet her parents in living room.

"Just come back soon"
"Mon it will take time"
"Are you going to see your little friends?"
"Why you asked?"
"Because, I don't want to see them. You should listen to us, not your friends."
"Why you saying like that, Mom?"

Freen doesn't want to argue in the morning with her parents but the condition is different here.

"Because if you listen to us, whatever happened to you that won't happened. I told you not to go, but you insisted"

"Whatever happened, that's not anyone fault, not mine, not my friends, not anyone, that happened because it had to be happened"

"Do you know how much we spend for search operation, millions of Baht"
"Then, you should not waste money on me, you shouldn't looking for me, that must be better"

"Sarocha, why you talk to your mother like that, huuh"
Her father said, his voice is ringing the whole room.

Freen doesn't want to be there any more minutes, she move her leg and reached for the door. She heard her mother shouting her name but she just ran away from there.

She took a taxi, as her car is at her Penthouse.

She bought a new IPhone, want to call Becky, but at same time she doesn't want to disturb the girl, as yesterday only they came home, thinking she must be with her family.
Same as go for her friends, unlike her, other have lovely family.

She just pass her time, watching some memes.

Its around 9, she couldn't wait anymore, she called Becky number, after 4 rings

"Hello" From other side
"Hello, Baby"
"Babe, is it your number?"
"Yeah, uhh do you had dinner?"
"Yes, what about you?"

"Me too, I had. Baby I miss you"
"I miss you too, I miss your lips"
Freen smile

"Me too, I missed your lips, uhh.. can we meet tomorrow, I know you must be busy, but I want to see you, even its for 5 min"
"Yeah, sure, is evening ok? I had work with Mom till afternoon"
"Uhmm no problem, ok then take rest"
"You too sleep well, Good night Babe"
"Good night, Baby"