Chapter 65

Elon wakes up the following morning with a terrible stomach ache. He groans and pouts, making Taylor worried. She tries to wake him up in a cute way with little kisses, but he just keeps complaining about his stomach ache. Taylor gets up from the bed and quickly makes her way to the kitchen to make some ginger tea for Elon.

She comes back to the bedroom with a tray of warm tea, some fresh toast and sliced fruit. "Here, drink this. It'll help your stomach," she says as she hands him the tea. Elon takes a sip and leans back onto his pillow, looking grateful.

Taylor sits beside him and softly rubs his back, attempting to comfort him. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Do you need anything else?" she asks.

He nods, "Can you grab me my laptop? I need to check on my work."

"Elon, you need to rest." Taylor raises an eyebrow. "You can take a day off. Everything will be fine."

Elon chuckles, "I know, I know. But I can't help it. I have so much work to do."

Taylor sighs and reluctantly goes to grab his laptop for him. She returns to the bedroom and helps him set it up on the bed. She watches him work, feeling a bit helpless.

He suddenly groans, "Ugh, my stomach hurts so much."

Taylor gently rubs his back again, "Do you want me to get you some medicine?"

Then, Elon shakes his head, "No, I just need to lay here. Can you stay with me? I'm feeling really lousy."

"Of course," she says, settling down next to him. "I'll stay with you all day if you want."

He smiles, "Thank you. You always know how to take care of me."

Taylor smiles back and leans in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

As she watches Elon writhing in pain, she can't help but feel a little annoyed. "Come on, it's just a stomachache", she thinks. But she knows she can't let her frustration show. After all, she loves him, and she'll do everything in her power to make him feel better.

So she goes to the kitchen eventually and prepares a hot bowl of chicken soup, adding some fresh herbs and spices for extra flavor. When she gets back to the bedroom, she finds Elon curled up in a ball, his eyes closed and his face pale.

She places the bowl on the bedside table and sits down next to him, gently stroking his hair. "Here, try this. It'll make you feel better," she says, handing him the soup. Elon sits up slowly, taking small sips, his eyes fixed on her.

"Thank you, Tay," he whispers, his voice hoarse. "You're the best."

Taylor smiles, leaning in to give him a kiss on the forehead. "Of course, baby. Anything for you."

From that moment on, Elon becomes even more clingy than usual. He won't let go of her hand, asking for cuddles and kisses every few minutes. Taylor feels a bit overwhelmed, but she knows she can't refuse him. They spend the whole morning in bed, wrapped in blankets and watching old movies.

As the day goes by, Elon's condition improves slightly though, but he's still not feeling well. "Can you check my temperature again?" he asks, his head resting on her lap.

"Sure," Taylor says, grabbing the thermometer from the bedside table. "But you have to promise me you won't be a baby about it this time."

Elon chuckles weakly, "I promise."

Taylor takes his temperature, which turns out to be normal. "See? You're gonna be fine," she says, ruffling his hair playfully.

He pouts, "But I still feel bad."