✿ TO BE IN PLEASURE ✿

6 K votes for the next chapter and also guys please do comments!

ALAIA

I swallowed down the urge to hide my face into the pillows because of the embarrassment burning through my veins. The mere thought that Agastya is able to see my completely naked body does something to my belly. The butterflies of both excitement and anticipation are bursting into me.

I tried to pull the comforter over me but he held my hands and shook his head. “Let me see my beautiful wife.”

Wife.

“I'm embarrassed, Agastya.” I whispered.

His gaze flickered over my face and for a brief pause, he looked straight into my eyes before leaning to capture my mouth into raw kiss. I tried to kiss him back but failed miserably.

He ate my mouth, leaving me all breathless and craving for more. “Don't be. It's me only; your husband. The man who's going to love you impulsively.”

My heart thudded with warmth and comfort as I reached to kiss the mole below his lower lips. His gaze softened for a split second before he gets on his elbow and starts pressing wet mouthed kisses all over my breasts. His tongue glides around my left nipple and his fingers started playing with my right breast. I closed my eyes as the pleasure hit me and all my senses began to shut down.

His wet tongue licked the skin of my breast smoothly giving me goosebumps.

“I can never get enough of them.” He whispered, biting the flesh of my breast which made me gasp for air.

“Fuck, you're so beautiful, Alaia.” He added, pulling himself away from me. Then he held me by my thighs and made it rest over his shoulders. My eyes widened in disbelief when pressed a lingering kiss between my thighs and not giving me chance to adjust, he pressed his cold lips against my vagina.

I jolted in pleasure when he started fluttering kisses till his mouth captured my clit. Something weird happened throughout my body, something that I've never felt before.

He traced his lips along my entrance and this time, a moan escaped pass my lips. I clenched the bedsheet when he started shoving his tongue into me. My eyes rolled back to my head and some strange hormones started pumping through my veins making me both frustrated and excited. The pleasure was insanely good as if it's consuming me but at the same time my body was fighting to let go of something which I didn't know I was holding back.

“You know, Mrs. Singhania, when I saw you in that black dress on our date, part of me wanted to push you against the wall, undress you and lick every inch of your naked body.” He rasped, his tongue thrusting in and out of my opening.

The sensation of his tongue made me go breathless. I wanted to say something in reply but I couldn't. I couldn't when the pressure started building in my vagina as if it was going to burst.

My hips arche up on its own for him to suck on my clit but when I realised what I was doing, I turned my face away in embarrassment.

“Look at me, Alaia. Look at me when I'm tasting you.” He demanded.

“A-Agastya... Something's h-happening to me....” I breathed out.

For a second, he looked into my eyes then smiled warmly. “Take a deep breath, you're going to enjoy what's coming next.” And then his mouth wholly captured my vagina making me go insane with the pressure building up inside me.