๑ Part 4 ๑

Continued...

" Waise aapne kya khaya kal..." Karishma asked Anubhav as they were on the way to their college on the activa.

" Humare dost ne party do thi hume...uska janmdin tha .." Anubhav said.

" Oh...toh isliye Haseena ko tiffin de diya..." Karishma asked.

" Aisa nhi hai...wo usse khana Dena jaruri tha isiliye diya..." Anubhav said.

" 2 din se aap badale badale lag rahe hai...Anu bhaiya..." Karishma asked squinting her eyes.

" Aankhe dikhalo doctor se...kuch bhi dikh raha ho tumhe..." Anubhav replied.

" Aapse baat karna hi bekaar hai..." Karishma rolled her eyes.

Anubhav parked their bike in the parking and both the siblings walked towards their college building.
Anubhav's eyes weren't at peace and wandering in search of someone.
Karishma had started noticing these minute but clear changes in Anubhav.

" Kisse dhund rahe hai..." Karishma asked suspiciously.

" Has...humare dosto ko..." Anubhav lied.

" Wahi khade hai building ke neeche....dikh nhi Raha kya...ya aapke bhi aankho ki jaanch karni hai..." Karishma said turning the tables.

" Humari Patti hume mat padhao... humara phone do aur nikalo..." Anubhav said pressing her nose irritating her.

" Rukiye....Ghar jaate hi mummy papa ko batayenge..." Karishma said and left giving his mobile.
____________

" Ab thik hona Haseena...." Karishma asked.

" Ha ab thik hai hum..." Haseena said.

" Bhagwaan ko thank you bolna chahiye...humare breakfast ke cook toh change hogaye..." Riya thanked the god.

" Ha ab breakfast mein koi problem nhi aayegi...." Haseena said with a smile of course to which Anubhav standing farrrr away from her smiled too.

" Lunch aur dinner ki bhi chinta matt karna...Mai laayi hu dono tiffin..." Karishma said handling the both tiffins to Haseena.

" Hum karlete manage Karishma....kham kha tumhari mummy ko takleef hoti..." Haseena said.

" Kuch takleef nhi hogi unhe....unka favourite hai khaana banana....unhe koi problem nhi hai..." Karishma said making Haseena smile.
______________

The professor hadn't arrived and the whole class was either chit-chatting or busy in their phones.
It was different with Anubhav he seemed to be talking with his friends but his eyes were adoring Haseena who was busy  chit-chatting with her group.
Karishma's eyes accidently travelled towards Anubhav and caught him eyeing Haseena to which her eyes widen and a certain percent of her doubt increased.
She smiled looking at both and continued her talks.

The professor arrived and started with his lecture to which some started studying while other were frustrated.

" Mujhe nhi aana yaar college..." Mansi complained.

" Aisa tu Roz kehti hai....phir bhi aati hai..." Riya whispered in her ears.

" Woh toh humare eco ke sif ko dekhne aati hu...." Mansi said with smiley smirk.

" Pagal hai tu..." Riya said.

Not so soon but the all the lectures ended with some bitter and sweet moods.
And the students headed outside to finally breathe some air and enjoy their break.
_________________