Chapter 10 - I will be your Girlfreen

After having breakfast, Freen and Becky went for grocery shopping, bought all ingredients for making cupcakes and for their lunch.

Becky made lunch, chicken curry, stir fried vegetables, rice and noodles, Freen is eagerly waiting to eat.

Freen looked at the younger girl with lots of love, she never happy like this before, she already told Becky that she feels like home with her, yes Becky is her home.
She find peace, warmth, comfortable, every good feeling with her.

She wished Becky be on her side for the rest of her life.
She know the path will not be easy but she is ready to fight for it, how the path may be difficult.

She slowly move and stand behind the girl and wrapped her arm around the waist, put her chin on the shoulder

"Baby"
"Uhmm"
Becky continue what she was doing

"I want to know something"
"What?"
"Will you cook for me for rest of my life"
"Uhmm won't you be bored eating my foods for rest of your life"
"Noo, a big No"
"OK then, Yes, I will cook for you, uhmm its almost over, go put the plate, I will bring the food"
"OK Boss"

After having food, they were sitting on the couch ready to watch movie, Freen has a very big screen TV with sound system.

Becky win Rock paper scissors game in selection of movie, and she choose a horror movie.

During the whole movie, Freen got lots of Jump scare, she block her eyes and ears with her hands, all along the movie.
She thought why Becky choose horror movie, even after the movies, Becky never stopped teasing her.

"Babe, looked what is behind you"
"Babyyyyy, stopped, aww"
"I won't stop"

Becky continue teasing non-stopped. Freen know how to stopped it, she just crashed her lip on Becky's.

Their bodies pressed together, Becky back is against the couch, Freen is on top of her. Becky pulled Freen's neck closer to her, they were making out for quite long, their hands were on each other bodies, breathing almost become heavy.

They move away, lock their eyes on each other's then smile like an idiots.

Freen move away and sit on the couch
"Uhmm, shall we make cupcakes "
"Uhmm" Becky nod her head.

Freen put her black apron, start preparing the ingredients.
Becky is standing next to her, absorbing what the older girl is doing.

In a medium-sized bowl, Freen combined dry ingredients flour, baking powder & salt and set aside, with lots of measurements.
She explain everything to Becky.

In another large bowl, add butter, sugar, oil and vanilla extract, beating together with electric hand mixer for about 2-3 minutes. Next add eggs mixing until fully combined.

Then she put dry ingredients and wet ingredients and mix until it’s mostly combined, slowly add some milk for consistency.

Put it aside, then she place cupcake lines into each slot on a cupcake pan.

Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full and put it an 350° F preheated oven.

"Then we will bake it for 15- 20 min"
Freen said and Becky nod smiling.

Meanwhile, she made Vanilla buttercream frosting.

She add unsalted butter to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth, put the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and heavy cream mix until it’s smooth and well combined, put a pinch of salt.

"Baby bring the Piping bag"

Becky move towards their shopping bag, bring the piping bag. Freen filled the frosting into it.