⁰³ ; contained

BOTH [Y/N] AND ALASTOR began to make their way to the door before the red demon eventually grabbed his female counterpart's arm

BOTH [Y/N] AND ALASTOR began to make their way to the door before the red demon eventually grabbed his female counterpart's arm. "We'll finish this discussion later," he commented before inky shadows began to raise from the ground below them. She did not like the idea of continuing this conversation. The idea of her soul being in the hands of someone such as Alastor sickened her. So much so, she failed to recognize the ink creeping up her and the radio demon's bodies. Soon, it encumbered both sinners, becoming a form of transportation. The feeling of it on her skin felt uncomfortable— it was cold, wet, slimy. Her mind wandered to the ideas of what it was exactly, how did he obtain the powers and abilities to manifest this strange substance?

There was no time to fully contemplate the strange feeling of teleportation, nor the information revealed beforehand. The two appeared near the entrance of the room the prisoner, Adam, was held in. This was the first time [Y/N] had seen her old colleague since the battle and it was definitely unnerving. His mask was off, revealing his still beat-up face. Short brown strands that grew from his scalp went every direction, indicating his current distress as it was messy and frizzy. All clothes were off besides his trousers, revealing his bandaged torso. On a nearby desk, his robe was displayed as if it was never touched, stitched up. Immediately [Y/N] took note of how disturbed her mind was at the sight of him. She did not feel safe in his presence. Despite this, she tried to put on a brave front, one that doesn't display how nerve wrecking the first man's appearance made her.

He was held to the bed by strong, blood red, and metallic chains to prevent him from leaving. To prevent him from using his holy light or any other abilities, his hands were in cuffs specially made with angelic steel and magic to prevent any mishap. The cuffs covered his hands completely, it reminds [Y/N] of the cuffs seen in Frozen, the one Queen Elsa wore when captured by Hans. The more he struggled, the more the chains had seemed to restrain him, squeezing his bare skin, leaving red indents and marks on his pale complexion. Small winces escaped his throat in between thrashes and yells, showing the pure stubbornness of the man. Perhaps the winces came from more than the tight chains, but the wound on his stomach via Nifty. He was, in fact, twisting his whole body in attempts to escape.

[Y/N]'s eyes dart around the room, finding her and Alastor weren't the only ones in the room with Adam: Lucifer and Charlie stand nearby the prisoner's bed, the younger Morningstar spewing out words of worry to get him to stop moving. This deemed to be useless, however, as Adam continued his efforts while ignoring the pain. Lucifer, on the other hand, kept a keen eye on the First Man. The short king watches as he pathetically moved around, only tiring him out more. Despite his height, his energy emanated authority and confidence. He was still cautious of his enemy, regardless of the precautions and restrictions put onto him. His arms were crossed as he only peered down, almost acting as if his daughter or anyone was in the room along side him.

That's when [Y/N] noticed the others— Nifty and Vaggie stood off to the side, Vaggie eyeing her girlfriend, seemingly worried at the proximity of her to Adam. The short demoness in a dress merely had her trademark smile as she glances at the whole commotion with her singular large eye. She sat herself on the desk's chair, swinging her feet in a childish manner. The only ones who were missing was Angel and Husk, Angel at work still at this point. Husk soon enters as if on cue to [Y/N]'s thoughts that wondered where he would be. The doors open to reveal him with a confused and alarmed expression, similar to the one [Y/N] had herself. "What the hell is going on?!"