Blood rushed to his cock.

He clamped his right hand over the excited organ, his eyes not leaving her body.

And almost instantly, as though she could feel his gaze on her, she locked eyes with him.

A smirk appeared on her perfect face, like she knew what she was doing to him.

She arched her back, being on all fours and with intentional lust in her eyes, she bit down on her lower lip.

Kaiden watched with torture as she swayed those hips back and forth, her thin bra barely able to contain those tits anymore.

When his beta had asked him to come to this club, he didn't think this woman in a red wig would bring his dick back to life, he hadn't had a proper erection, not since...

Fuck

The tits slipped out.

She went on her knees, her fingers rolling around those beautiful nipples.

He raised a knowing brow, seeing that she still didn't look away from him.

It was almost like she was performing exclusively for him and for a moment, he was alone with her in the entire club.

His eyes scanning that beautiful, pale body, knowing all the right things he could do to her.

It wasn't until he heard the applause that he realized the show was over.

"Who was that?" He asked, eyes following her ass as she walked out of stage.

"Bessy Williams, the best in the club," his beta responded.

"No, who is she?"

"Her real name?" His beta was unsure, there was no way in the world Kaiden...

"Yes, her fucking name," his anger was getting the best of him now that his cock needed the relief.

The relief he could only get from her lips, closed around him.

"Bessy is a mystery, Alpha, you can't get to her."

"Give her a blank check, get her to my table."

"She doesn't take requests alpha, I didn't expect that you'd actually want a private show, I only wanted you to clear your mind from the campaign," Rust stifled a laughter, "but it's Bessy after all, the goddess, the queen..."

"Who's in charge of her?"

"Jelly Martins, but I don't think-"

"Get her here."

"Alpha, she-"

"Now."

Rust sighed. Well, better a horny wolf than a 'I'll kill anyone that breathes near me' wolf.

He got to his feet and returned minutes later with a plump woman with implants everywhere it was possible to have one.

"Well, well, if it isn't the almighty Kaiden Ryder, who would have thought I'd have you at one of my clubs?"

"I want her, name the price."

"Who?" Jelly popped a gum in her mouth, "my girls are expensive."

"The one with the red wig."

"Oh, you can have anyone but her."

Kaiden pulled his brows in a frown, "I want that woman, you of all people know I can't take no for an answer."

"Would I play with death and tell you no, if it was in my power? Bessy only dances on stage, she wants nothing to do with anyone."

"Aren't you in charge?" His anger was seeping through his voice.

He caught her scent, and it was moving, away from him.

He walked out on the wrinkling lady and followed the scent, ignoring Rust's calls.

"We need to head back Al-"

He found her outside, her back to him, unaware of his approach.

Goddess, her ass looked even better in those booty shorts, with the only light source being the moon.

She lit up the cigarette butt, took a long whiff while he closed in on her.

Just in time, she spun around on her heels, raising one hand to hit him across the face.

He caught her hand just in time.

Her brows that were pulled together in fear separated as the corner of her lip lifted into a smirk, realizing who it was,"took you long enough."

She took a puff of the cigarette, pulling free from his grip and letting all the smoke roam free around his face.

"You were waiting for me."

"I've seen enough now," she turned to leave but he secured her in place with a steady grip of her wrist.

"Name it, your price..."

"I'm not a fucking item to be bought, Mr Ryder."

He was a little surprised, she knew his name.

"Everyone knows who you are, Ryder," she rolled her eyes, reading his head.

"It would only be fair to know yours."

She let out a mocking laughter.

"I can offer you anything, name it."

"Join the queue, there's a batch of a billion men with the same offer," she trailed her hand upwards to play with the collar of his shirt, "tell me something I haven't heard before."

Was that goosebumps he could feel trailing up his skin?

It is, alright, his wolf agreed.

"It was nice to meet you Ryder," she walked out of his presence, leaving him and his unsatisfied cock to try to understand what the hell just happened.

"Alpha," Rust's voice filled his head through the mind link, "we have to leave now, the campaign is tomorrow morning."

The persisting beta soon showed up in front of him.

"Find out everything you can about that woman."

"But Alpha, she's human..."

One death glare at him and Rust nodded, "yes Alpha."

They made their way back to the pack house.

*

Taking matters into his own hands was not enough last night, Kaiden needed more.

"Members of the pack are gathered alpha," Rust announced when he joined him downstairs, "they're waiting on your speech alpha..."

"Did you find out?"

"Find out what?"

"Don't play dumb Rust, I'm not in the mood," Kaiden frowned.

"Yes Alpha but after the campaign, Axel already won half of the territories support, you need a strong..."

"Who is she?"

"Alpha, promise me you'll do the campaign first?"

"Rust, stop fucking with me."

"Ruby Sterling, twenty-three, I emailed you her address but we can't keep the pack waiting and... there he goes," Rust sighed as Kaiden picked up his car keys.

"Alpha, you can't be serious, she lives two hours away..."

There was no point, Kaiden was out of the pack house.

Let's break that rule, shall we, Ruby
sterling?

heyyyyyy ! so this book will be uploaded soon as i get done with "The Billionaire Wants Me Back" currently updating on my profile, i only posted this snippet to get you excited and ready!

I think you're going to love this one.

vote, comment

see you soon.